Staying The Night

Crawford's POV

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Crawford! Where's Faith?" Seth asked. "She is kinda drunk. And uhh high." I said slowly. "We'll step mom is wanting to know where she is!" Seth said. "What did you tell her?" I asked. "I told her she was at Brooke's house." Seth said. "Okay we'll now she can't come home." I said. "Figure something out! I got to go!" Seth said hanging up. Great.

About an hour later Faith was starting to get hungry. "Let's go to my house." I said. We got in the car and drove to my house. I don't think Faith has been this quite before. It's scary. We pulled up to my house, I opened the door for her and walked to the front door. "Hey dad!" I said walking through the door. "Who is this?" He asked. "Faith, she got a bit drunk and i figured the safest place to go was here." I told my dad holding Faith's hand. "Yeah just don't do anything." Dad said laughing. I nodded and walked up to my room. As soon as we walked in the room Faith laid on the bed. "Tired?" I asked. "Yeah I feel like crap." She said. There's the Faith I know! "Do you want some medicine?" I asked. "Please." She said rubbing her head. I walked down to the kitchen and got some medicine. I walked back in an Faith was asleep already. I pulled the covers over her, she moved a bit. "Crawford?" She said quietly. "Yes?" I asked. "Will you lay with me?" She asked. "I guess." I said. She smiled. I cuddled with her until we both fell asleep.