Drinking

"Dude! Maybe you should knock!" Crawford laughed. I was now sitting with my legs wrapped around him. "Maybe I should!" Chris said laughing. "Don't get to wild." Chris added closing the door. "Oh my gosh." I said. Crawford's phone buzzed, I laid down next to him and he picked up his phone. He read the text, Ugh!" He sighed. "What?" I asked sitting up. "My friend wants me to come hang out with him at the park." Crawford said. "Let's go!" I said. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said. "You gonna go in sweats and a tank top?" He asked standing and taking his shirt off. I looked down at my outfit. Loose thin tank top, with sweats that went passed my knees. It was chilly outside, and no way I am going out like this. "True." I said. "We will stop by your house." He said smiling. Dimple. I'm dead.

We walked in my house and ran up the stairs to my room. Crawford sat on the bed checking his phone. I went into my closet, I put on Skinny jeans with holes in them. I picked out a white short/loose shirt, I grabbed my plaid jacket and wrapped it around my waist. And of course converse. I walked out, "look okay?" I asked. "Beautiful." He said. We walked out and hopped in his car. "Wait up!" We heard someone yell. It was Chris, he jumped in the back. Chris has been acted weird. I wonder why.. Oh we'll we jammed the whole way there. We pulled up and I saw a boy and a girl. "HEYYY!!" The girl yelled. I got out and crawford grabbed my hand. His hand was bigger than mine, but it was perfect. "Who is she?" The girl asked wrinkling her nose. "I'm Crawford's Girlfriend." I said lifting an eyebrow. "Oh cool! I'm dani." She said. She had jet black hair and was mixed. She had these pretty green eyes that stood out. "I'm Faith." I said smiling. "Craw! I got drinks." The guy said lifting up bottles. "Who is that?" I asked Dani. "That would be Zach. Him and Crawford used to be best friends until Zach went to Jail." She says laughing. "Oh that's nice." I say nervously. "Don't worry. Your safe." Chris whispered in my ear, I had no idea he was beside me. "Faith come here!" Crawford said. He was sitting on the monkey bars with a bottle in his hand. I walked over to him, climbed the monkey bars and sat next to him. "Try it." He said handing me the bottle. "Uhh." I said looking at it. "It's okay." He said. Don't think Faith. Just do it. Live a little.