Karma

My entire life is falling apart

but I'm pretending it's not so I'm good.

-Unknown

CHAPTER 7

Everyone had left, and she still sat bawling her eyes out in the corner of the apartment. What a shame, stinks no one told her about her parents. She'll find out soon, and that won't be pretty. But do you know whats even more interesting? Is who did it. Karma loves playing around with people, especially if you piss Karma off.

>>>

I sat crying, crying until 8 AM. I didn't even realize I was up that long. But today I decided not to show up at work, I decided to just skip the show today before Summer Slam. Which off course got the Divas texting to me.

Nikki Bella((:

Hey, are you okay from yesterday? Cause you didn't show up at work and everyone's is worried for you..

Naomi<3

Hey, are you going to workk today?

Several people texted me, I didn't answer. I mean I didn't feel the need to. I mean what I went through yesterday was too much for me, I don't want to show up seeing Brock or Eve. Especially Brock, he'll probably say sorry and have no explanation why he raged yesterday.

I went to the gym to work out, it was peaceful. I mean it was great since no one at the gym was a superstar or a Diva. Meaning no one would look at me, whisper about me. Its like a miracle right? Until off course someone started heading towards me. And it got me nervous because it was a cop, well to be specific a FBI..

"Hi my name is Agent Todd, I'm in the FBI and I would like to talk to you."  He showed his FBI badge, and I was now really confused.

"Um about what?"

"Your Jenny right?" He looked at me

"yes.." I was really confused

"Well your parents was in a car crash, and we are trying to figure out who did it."

"Are they okay?!??!"

"Um I thought you knew this, your sister told me she told you already.

"I don't have a sister though."

"Her name is Eve, here" He showed me a picture of her.

"They died."

I started crying, I couldn't believe this. They were on their way to New York to meet me. I ran to the car crying. My mascara started smearing. I went straight to my apartment to grab my things changing into high waisted shorts with a shirt. I cleaned up my make up curling my hair.

I toke my sunglasses and went straight to  the show. When I went in the building all the producers and techs looked at me. I was furious, everyone was currently in there lunch break so I went into the cafeteria. Everyone looked at me, and I put my sunglasses up my head. Nikki and Naomi and the girls said hi but I ignored them.

They looked confused at each other because I didn't answer back. I went straight to Eve, and I saw Brock next to her but I didn't care anymore. Nothing matters to me anymore. I started beating the hell out of her, which everyone started pulling us away from each other. Stephanie, Hunter, and Mr. McMahon went in the Cafeteria right away.

"WHAT HAPPENED." Stephanie said loudly.

"SHE JUST JUMPED ME" Eve pointed at me.

"YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT LYING." I said yelling back

"What?" Mr. McMahon said

Triple H forced everyone to go back, which everyone looked at us.

"WHY DONT YOU TELL THEM EVE? TELL EVERYONE"

"Stop Jenny." Brock said

"Shut up." I replied back.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS EVE."

"What?" Stephanie looked at us.

Hunter put his hand between us so we would fight. Everyone looked at us.

"No I didn't." Eve said

"HAHA GOOD ONE, I FIGURED IT ALL OUT WHEN THE FBI CAME TO ME THIS MORNING"

"They said my sister 'Eve' was going to tell me. WHICH THEY SHOWED ME A PHOTO OF YOU."

"You're a good liar, Jenny."

" Fine, whatever you say Ms. Eve."

I went out putting my sun glasses on. I cried behind the sun glasses. I went to my car shutting it and cried. I just wanted to be gone like my parents. They never saw my first match, and they won't ever. Stephanie, knocked on my window. I rolled it down putting my sunglasses down.

"I'm sorry for your parents, but I don't think Eve killed them. And if she did she did it by accident."

I cried smearing my makeup all over my eyes.

Afterwards Police cars surrounded the area.

"Hello Stephanie, do you know where Jenny is?"

They saw me and told me to go out of the car and turn around.

"Your being arrested Ms. Jenny, for the killing of your parents."

"what? I didn't though."

"It makes sense because you weren't at your work today earlier."

I tried to wiggle out, but I couldn't. Everyone went outside to watch me get arrested. Eve smiled at me winking. And I knew she really done it. I went in the car, which drove away. I was crying for the most part. I know I didn't kill my parents, I was at home for the whole day.

When we arrived we went to the Liar Detector, which they asked questions. Which the last question they asked was

"Did you kill your parents?"

"I said no"

Which I got it correct, they were surprised. Meaning JENNY DOESN'T NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL! They asked me one more question which was,

"Was it Eve?" They said

I replied

"Yes."

Which I got correct again, so she really did kill them. Good job Eve! Looks like you are going to jail. I left the police which I called Nikki.

"Hey Jenny, are you okay I heard you were arrested."

"I'm free now, I toke the Liar Detector and I did everything right.  I found out that Eve was the person who did it."

"seriously?!?!?"

"DON'T TELL ANYONE THOUGHT I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA FOR SUMMER SLAM."

"Okay promise, but whats the idea?"

"You'll see later, but tell the girls to come by my Apartment later"

I drove home to my apartment happy as ever, which everyone showed up in my apartment hugging me with a "SHES HOME" Board. I was definitely laughing at that. I told everyone that it was Eve, And my plan for Summer Slam. But when they left I cried, I was crumbling down. It was sad, I mean who wouldn't be if their parents died? I sure was good at hiding my emotions.

-

Time is ticking Eve, Everything is going to crumble for you soon enough. The game isn't over yet, J is coming for you're soon to be husband Eve. Watch out.