Your name hurts

It's been a long time since I've
Been me.
-Unknown

CHAPTER 3

She blinked, feeling a sudden rush. Her back hurted so much. She swallowed looking down at her seat belt seeing blood everywhere, she gasped wondering what happened. Before she could look any longer she passed out once again. Sucks, I mean you just got hit by a car, or a truck, or whatever happened. Hopefully she doesn't die, ha what am I kidding? She deserves to die.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"IS SHE OKAY?!" A Loud voice filled the room.

She blinked opening her eyes, squinting from the brightness that filled the darkness of her eyes. She rub her eyes seeing Brock yelling loudly at the doctors.

"sir, you need to calm down. She will be fine, she'll be able to talk soon." They both looked over at me

"Oops sorry I'm wrong, looks like she has awoken from her coma, you can go to speak with her for a few minutes."

She looked around seeing herself in a hospital bed. What happened?

"Are you okay Jenny? Oh my god I missed you so much. Where did you go? Why did you leave? Why did you run away? Who did this to you? What happened? When? How? Describe it for me? Please? Jenny? Jenny? Are you listening to me? Hello? Jenny?"

she shook her head with her hand about to explode. She realized she was only dreaming. She woke up seeing her car stopping in a empty park. There was blood on her, her back felt tensed, hurt. what happened? She shrugged driving back to her apartment. Her back felt unease but she didn't know why.

The rain poured down the sky, leaving only a dark gleam sky shining the hotel room. She ran into her hotel room slamming the door shut, sliding down against the door to the floor crumbled. Staff members opened their hotel door questioning the slam, but shrugged going back in their rooms. She stayed against the door sobbing, wondering why she even came back.

>>>hour later when everyone went back to their hotel rooms from the house warming party.>>>

I sniffed uncontrollable, trying to calm myself down but couldn't. I wiped my tears seeing a dark shade of mascara on the palm of my hands. As I stared into the sky I heard footsteps walking up the hall, I realized everyone has come back from the party. I sat still sobbing on the ground, I probably could've filled up a tub from all the crying I was doing.

I heard a knock on the door, my eyes bulged trying to stop crying. I tried pulling myself up but failed, I grabbed the door knob pulling myself up. I was just weak. I looked through the little hole to see who it was, I sighed in relief as it was not him. It was Brie, I wiped my eyes breathing in to act normal. I opened the door for Brie.

"Hey." I weakly said to her

"Are you okay???" She said, she realized I was crying for more then and hour from my face.

"Yeah." I said straightening myself up

"No you aren't." She went for a hug.

She hugged me tightly like I was a teddy bear, which obviously I broke down and lost it. I sobbed, she pulled me out putting her palms on my face.

"Jenny it's alright, well not right now but you'll be alright. Don't let his name get to you. You have to let go, and that's all you can do. Hes married now, if you really love him you want him to be happy right?" She said looking in my eyes

I nodded, even though I didn't like the sound of it. I never liked the sound of it, but I guess I do need to eventually let him go, but when can I? I don't know if I can ever cure my broken heart. I silently screamed inside, sobbed, cried, I was just so angered, mad, I just don't know what to do now.

Stood again confused looking at her palms, a frightened face appeared on her face afterwards, she look down seeing all the blood,

".... Jenny?"

But before I could answer I fainted. I woke up on bed the next morning still wearing what I wore last night. Hm I didn't remember going to bed at all, I stood up seeing all the blood dried. I didn't feel one single pain, weird. I changed into jeans and a top. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. then it sparked my mind. OHHH YEAHH, the reason my back hurted was because I spilled boiling water on myself yesterday. Smart move right?

I walked out grabbing my coat finding a note on my jacket

"Hey Jenny this is Brie, I laid you in bed cause you fainted. Also I realized all the blood wasn't b/c you got hurt. It's cause you had your period.. But were u doing like flipsies or something? Cs blood was all over u. Maybe that was y you fainted, anyways see u Tmr!"

Wow that was awkward... I better put a pad in my underwear, this is really embarrassing..

>>starting of SmackDown>>>

I walked down with with my water bottle scurried trying to find Brie and Nikki, I stopped when I looked over seeing Brock. Which he look up from his phone seeing me. Great. Then I look over seeing Stephanie looking at me to come over. What did I do now? I quickly walked over to Stephanie's office. When I went in guess who was there? The GM//general manager. Vicki Guerrero. Ew.

Vicki and I always had this sorta burning passion for each other.. Actually she's the one that dislikes me. Probably because I stole her food, and accidentally tripped  her into a pie. Well good thing that I stole her food, I mean she needs to start eating healthy; so really I was helping her. And the pie situation... Uh..um. Yeah. How bout I don't know? Or I.d.k BHAHAHAHAHA I make myself laugh. Geez I really need to start socializing more.. Wait, forgot. Meeting with Stephanie. Stephanie McMahon. Great.

"Okay Jenny. Um, well to not make it weird or anything you didn't get in trouble or anything." She said folding her hands together.

okay good. WAIT. WAIT.WAIT.WAIT HOW DOES SHE KNOW IM JENNY. With all this makeup on you can't see nothin. I mean a thin of Jenny. Jeez well than... I looked in confusion trying to speak but only air went out of my mouth.

I was gonna be like "BISH whet. Do. How.why.how.?" But then again... If I said that, it would be a death wish basically.

"Yes Jenny, I or we know you are Jenny, yesterday? You know the house warming party Cena had. Yeah. Uh um well let's just say the Bella's weren't really 'awesome' at uh hiding you." She said swirling her finger to point at me.

"Yes we know, and we won't make a story line because uh um uh um whyy again? Oh yeah cause of Brock and eve. We gets it okay?" Vicki said, I swear she acts her best when she's with Steph, but when shes not she's basically a total lunatic.

I rolled my eyes at her

"Young lady don't push. It. I AM GENERAL MANAGER YOU HEAR ME," she said looking at me

I wished I could get headphones, she's just a pouty brat. I hope she gets fired soon, anyways she kept yapping her mouth till Steph finally toke it to her hands to calm her down. She nodded me to leave, I walked out seeing Vicki loosing it, it was plain hysterical.

I walked out seeing Brock. Great. Great. What do I do now? Ugh here it goes..
-
Okay okay I'll give some sympathy to Jenny, but watch out karma is hungry and if I'm incorrect with my coordination it's pointing at you. And if your asking, yes. It going to be a big one, good luck dodging it when it gets to you. Remember you're just a sad little girl.(;