CH.1 The date

Amelia's POV 

"Have i told you how hot
you look tonight" said Jason,Jason and i are going on our fifth date. He is a really great guy i really really like him he is the sweetest person ever.

And the the best thing ever he doesn't judge you by how you look cause I'm a size 16 proudly.

Even thought we have a very busy schedule we try to make time for each other.
Like today for example i shot a commercial today it was a big deal, so after work i went home about 4 o'clock got a nap woke up around 8:30 and got ready for our date at 10. Yes 10 o'clock. Now I'm in his car on our road to our destination i have no idea where we're going.
I answered his question while smiling and shaking my head.

"No.... not that i can remember"

"Umh i thought i told you, i guess it was just my imagination, in that case you look very very hot tonight."

"Thank you, you don't look 2 bad yourself" i said shoving his arm.

"If you don't mind me asking were are we going"

I asking were we are going at he's smiling i mean this guy could be kidnapping me for all i know. But I'm sure he wouldn't be crazy enough to kidnap me.

I look at him his blue eyes(very beautiful blue eyes) set on the road and he finally open his mouth and answer my question.

"i would tell you but we are already here"he said and pull over in the park parking lot.

He got out of the car and ran our my side and open my door i quickly got
Out and smile at him and told him thank you and he blushed. Have i ever told you how cute he is.

We were both walking towards the park at 10 o'clock in the night hand in hand. There wasn't a lot of people in the park mostly couples, but way way up further i could see 4 human figure it seems like 2 male and 2 female i could see light further ahead it looks like candle lights.

The park has a pond a couple of benches and oak trees and picnic benches.

It even look more beautiful since there was a full moon.

"Cover your eyes"

"What?" I look at Jason with my death glare  .
Saying that this better not be a joke.

He rolled his eyes at me and said "its not a trick its a surprise"

"It better not be  are I'll be forced to kick your ass."

He laughed then he  took out a scarf and gently place it over my eyes. I could feel him breathing on my ear which means he was very close his touch sent chills all over my body. Which made me gasp for air. I cant believe his touch affects me in this way.

"Are you okay?"I'm pretty sure he's smirking or blushing.

"Excpect from the fact that i cant see....yes I'm  good. I said to him.

I felt his hand in mine and then he said " I'll  show you the way."

We walk slowly in comfortable silence until he said we're here. And then he remove the scarf from my eyes slowly.

"Holy shit....Did you..i mean i lo..."
I was beautiful i didn't even know what to say. The place was lit will candles.
There was a picnic blanket with food and more candles with a rose for the centre piece.

The lake look even more beautiful with the light of the candles and full moon.
I didn't even remember that Jason was standing beside me until i heard him asking
"Do you like it?"

"If i like.... i freaking love it,its amazing." I said leaning closer to him.

I stood right in front of him and put my hands around his waist and look right in his light blues eyes.

He leaned forward, and kissed me on the  forehead. Then he took my hand from around his waist and put it around his neck still looking deeply in my eyes.

He started kissing my forehead staying a little longer this time,then it was my right and left cheek.
When his lips touch mine i could feel goose bumps igniting my whole body.
His lips felt so good against mine. First it was slow then it got faster, deeper and fill with desire. I could feel the heat building between us. It felt so good. There were sparks erupting in my stomach. I couldn't help the moan that escape my mouth.     He was biting,sucking and licking my lip asking for permission which i gave him by licking his lips.
His tongue was exploring every corner in my mouth.

All i heard was "MINE" and a growl. The next thing i know Jason was pulled away from me and was thrown in a near by oak tree.

Out of no where a guy (a really huge guy like hulk)  goes on to of him an start punching him in the face. Then he got up and start kicking him in the stomach.

I think my brain just process what is happening because i ran over to him and pull the hulk away.

"what the f**k is wrong with you, are you crazy"i scream at him.

Hulk must be crazy what the fuck is wrong with him. Did he have a problem with me kissing Jason.

Even though I was angry I couldn't help but see how cute and dangerous he looked in the candle light and moon light.

After screaming at him he step away from a now unconscious Jason.

Hulk looks angry at Jason
His red eyes burning holes through him.

Red eyes??.

"Jason.....Jason" I said placing my hand on his cheek.

His nose was bleeding and also his mouth

"Don't fucking touch him!!!!" Hulk said basically screaming at me and grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind him.

"Let go of me let me go" fuck  hulk is strong (well he's hulk after all).

He stop still holding my wrist and come closer staring into my eyes his eyes became black like really black and he said in a very stern tone

"I wont let go of you,you are MINE and will always be MINE and if i see you with any other guy again i will rip their heads off their bodies.

the next thing i know was that a white cloth was covering my mouths and nose and eyes become heavy and was forced close.

The one thing that come to my mind was:

1. Hulk meant it when he said you wont like me when I'm angry. Now i don't like him.

2.this is gonna suck.

Watch this....

**************************

Hope you enjoy
Vote and comment