CH.5 Leaving

Amelia

"What's a Luna" i asked without a even realizing.
••••

"Uhm well its a......"
" that's her " i heard someone said behind me cutting Blake off.

Blake and i turned around to a blond haired, thin girl with her face blasted with make up. What time is it ???

She was glaring at me so i did her the favour and glare back right at her. Making sure that it was obvious.

She instantly change that  glare into a smile and so did i.

I could feel Blake's hand tightening  around my waist.

She turned to Blake saying that ray wants to talk to him (Who ever that was)

He turned to me bringing his lips to my ear then he bit on my ear lope that he said

"Don't go anywhere ill be back.
Then he kisses me on my neck.

Which sent chills down my spine making me want to moan.

He then walk away with a smug  on his face.

"What the....."

I said as she tightly grad my hand unexpectedly pulling me to god-knows-where.  

She suddenly stopped letting go of my waist.

Then i realize i was outside and probably around the back, it was huge though there was a forest about 200 feet from where i was standing people going towards it.

I was cut off when i heard her mumbling something.

"...."

"What?" 

"You want to leave right?" she asked with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes at her then i answer her question with the same attitude she gave.

"Yes i do"

Although i wanna leave there was apart of me that didn't I'm not sure why but i wanted to go but and the same time i didn't its like....ugh you know what i mean.
"In that case i have an proposal to make"

Why the hell was she looking at me like that like I stole her man

Bitch.

"What is that ?"

"Its simple i take you home and you don't return and I'll have Blake to my self."

She said saying the last part to her self with a no care attitude staring at me with disgust.

What did she mean by she'll have Blake to herself that little....

"I'm guessing that your not doing this out of the kindness if your heart, your after Blake huh?"

"Yes i am after Blake why would i be willing to help you. You staying here will just complicate things between Blake and i. Did you really think he wants you seriously you cannot be that dump he doesn't even know your name i mean come on. After all Blake and i were made for each other"