CH.6 hospital

Blake's POV

I'm here in my dark room sitting on my bed with my elbows on my thigh and my head in my hands.

My head feeling heavy and my wolf and i feeling lost. Wondering why our mate left us, if we did or say anything wrong, if anyone said anything wrong.

I can't help but notice the strange feeling in my chest. Immediately i realise what i felt, i felt REJECTED by my mate and it hurts like hell. I need to find her, god knows i cant live like this.

She's been gone from around seven in the morning and its now noon.

Sighing i heard my door open looking up i saw that is was Kimberly Ray's sister.

She sat beside me on the bed. Turning my head to her i saw that she looked a little nervous playing with her fingers in her lap.

Probably i was  intimidating her, after all i'm the alpha who's mate just left him with out him knowing.

After a minute or so she finally said something.

"They told me you haven't eaten since morning. Why not?"  She said sounding worried.

"Eating is the lest of my problems Kim."

"Blake you need not to worry about her every things going to be okay"

"No its not. Not without my mate."

She's starting to irritate me.

"Of course its going to be okay. There's no reason to blame your self Blake you did nothing wrong"

"Yes its my fault i should've been watching her."

"Look Blake you did everything you could to find her. You and the pack members when looking for her for 3 and a half hours."

"I still think i could've done more" i said

"Oh my god I've got an idea!!!"

She said excitedly which makes my hope when up a little just a little OK maybe more than a little.

She continued

"you can get a back ground check on her using her name which would give you her home and work address then you can go there and claim your princess"

She said while getting up pulling  the curtains open and open the door of the patio which made the room brighter.

It made me felt even worse I'm a bad mate I'm not good enough for her. I hate my self even more

" i'm a bad mate "

"What?" She said sounding  confused

"You see, your  stupid alpha here didn't ask his mate her name. So i said I'm a bad mate"