Smith, Morrow, and Jones

The Doctor and Martha are on their lonesome when the Alchemist gets separated from them, trying to avoid being incinerated by the Judoon. What's going to change in this episode?

Find out! Enjoy "Smith, Morrow, and Jones!" :) I think my friend Maddythewriter has waited long enough!

***

"What can happen on an average beautiful day? You never know. Celebrate seasonal changes. It's hot for brothers. On a beautiful shiny day - "

The song was immediately interrupted by a ringing phone, and internally, Martha Jones groaned. She paused her music and checked the Caller ID, then groaned again and put on her best smile before answering. "You're up early! What's happening?"

"It's a nightmare!" Tish immediately babbled. "Because Dad won't listen, and I'm telling you, Mum is going mental! Swear to God, Martha, this is epic! You've got to get in there and stop him!"

"How do I do that?"

"Tell him he can't bring her!"

Martha was about to respond when her phone beeped at her. She checked the Caller ID and sighed. "Hold on, that's Leo," she said. "I'll call you back."

"Martha, if Mum and Dad start to kick off, tell them I don't even want a party!" Leo complained. "I didn't even ask for one! They can always give me the money instead."

"Yeah, but why do I have to tell them?" Martha countered. "Why can't you?" Her phone beeped once again, and she barely restrained herself from groaning. "Hold on, that's Mum. I'll call you back."

"I don't mind your father making a fool of himself in private, but this is Leo's 21st!" Francine insisted. "Everyone is going to be there, and the entire family is going to look ridiculous!"

"Mum, it's a party," Martha sighed. "I can't stop Dad from bringing his girlfriend." Her phone beeped a final time, and this time, she really did groan. "Hold on, that's Dad. I'll call you back."

"Martha?" Clive asked. "Now, tell your mother, Leo is my son, and I'm paying for half that party. I'm entitled to bring who I like."

"I know," Martha tried to sort everything out, "but think what it's going to look like for Mum if you're standing there with Annalise."

"What's wrong with Annalise?"

"Is that Martha?" a bubbly female voice asked into the phone. "Say hi! Hi, Martha! Hi!"

Martha ground her teeth and said in the happiest tone she could produce at the moment, "Hi, Annalise."

"Big kiss, lots of love, see you at the party, babe! Now, take me shopping, big boy."

Martha quickly ended the call, then stumbled when someone ran into her. "Oi!"

"Sorry!" the man in question shouted an apology, turning from where he was running. She blinked at his bizarre outfit - a tight pinstripe suit with Converse - and barely heard him apologize again before he ran off for a fruit stand.

Martha was still staring after him when she heard another female voice, this one much more pleasant than Annalise's. "I'm sorry about him," an American voice apologized, and Martha turned to see a blonde girl had somehow appeared right behind her without Martha even noticing. "He's a bit rude."

"It's all right," Martha managed to say, craning her neck to see if she could see where he'd gone. "You know him?"

"Something like that," the blonde smirked. "Did you see where he headed off to?"