Chapter 15 - Lawyers

Mark's POV
Sean just got arrested.... Arrested for something he did out of self defense. My best friend just got arrested. I felt my face loose all its blood as I fell to floor. I hear (Y/N) yell just before I black out. It sounded like my name. Then everything goes black.
--------------------------------------
I wake up on the couch. I look over to (Y/N), who is on the phone with someone. She is so beautiful.
"Yes, yes, YES" she said, "ok, ok, thank you, yes tomorrow at noon. Thank you." She said as she hung up.
"Guys, we got a lawyer!" She said excitedly. She looked at me and threw a business card at me. I sat up quickly and read what it said. It said this.
'My name is Ashley Meyers, and I'm gonna save your butt!' There was a picture of a girl pointing. I put the card down on the coffee table in front of me. I laughed out loud.
"Well we have a lawyer with a stupid slogan anyway" I said loudly, "Not sure she's gonna actually 'save our butts' but you never know." I said while laughing. Alex looked at me.
"Sure your ok Mark?" She said. I nodded. "Ok then, well let's get to bed." She said while standing up, she linked her arm with Caleb's and walked to the bedroom. I laid back down on the couch as I watched (Y/N) lay down on the other one. I looked at her.
"Tomorrow will be fun" I said while rolling my eyes. She nodded and fell asleep. I drifted off to sleep as well.