Chapter 22 - Oh shit...

Well I'm finally back. YAY!
Your POV
It was about two weeks later after that night. I walked up to Mark and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I said while kissing his lips lightly.
"Yes, you have" Mark said jokingly. I punched his arm lightly.
"Well, I'm headed to the store, is there anything you need?" Mark asked me as he grabbed the keys.
"What day is it?" I said, "The 26th, why?" Mark said worryingly. I sighed, this can't be happening.
"I need you to pick me up a pregnancy test..." I said, my voice trailing off. Mark's face showed pure fear, and honestly, I felt the same.
"O-ok." He said as he walked out the door.
Mark's POV
Oh shit.... This can't be happening. How the fuck?! Fuck... Forgot to use protection. UGH! As I got to the store I grabbed the milk, forgetting everything else on the list but
(Y/N)'s test. I checked out and drove home quickly. I put the milk in the fridge and handed (Y/N) the pregnancy test. Oh Jesus Christ...
Your POV
I took the test quickly. Once I was finished, I couldn't look at it. I quickly ran over to Alex's and Caleb's hotel room. Caleb answered the door, I dragged him to my house and told him what the symbols meant. He walked downstairs a few minutes later, I hugged Mark and nuzzled my face into his arm.
"Well, your pregnant (Y/N)," Caleb said. I looked at Mark and burst out into tears.