Chapter 18 - Celebration

A/N: FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!! I'm sorry sorry for not updating. I like wasn't even busy I just never felt up to updating. And now I'm home from school sick so I thought. WHY DONT I UPDATE?! So yeah I'm doing it now. Hope you enjoy!

Your POV
I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I jumped up and started cheering along with Mark, Alex, and Caleb. I felt like throwing streamers all around I was so happy. I looked at Juliane who was glaring at me. Sean was smiling from ear to ear as the police officer uncuffed his hands. He got up and ran over to me.

"I've never been so happy someone snooped through my phone in my life!" He practically yelled as he jumped into my arms. I hugged him tightly. I heard footsteps and muscular arms wrap around Sean and I. A second later I realized it was Mark. Then two more sets of arms wrapped around us. It was Caleb and Alex. Finally Alex, Caleb, and Mark broke the group hug. But Sean and I kept hugging, not releasing our grips at all. Finally we let our arms drop. We just looked at each other with our arms at our sides for a few seconds. Then I leaned in and kissed his cheek. Sean smiled and I glanced at Mark out of the corner of my eye. I saw jealousy in eyes. I feel so bad. I smile back at Sean then leaped at Mark. I hugged him even tighter than I hugged Sean. He gladly accepted the hug. The jealousy slowly fading away. We pulled away and I kind of just stared at him. Then I realized the court room was filing out. I quickly kissed his cheek and walked away. I turned my head and saw shock in his eyes. Then excitement. He started walking with the crowd as well and we all walked out of the courthouse. Smiles on our faces.

Hope you guys enjoyed the tiny bit of romance I added in. Hehehe :3 ROMANCE!!! It was only a little bit, but what do you guys think? Will the readers and Marks relationship build up even more? Or was this romance a one time thing? Leave your theories in the comments! Slap that favorite button in the face! LIKE A BOSS! And I will YOU, in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!