1

Warning self harm and depression
DO NOT READ IF TRIGGER!
It is through out the whole book!

Renée pov

Beep beep beep

I slap my hand down onto the alarm to make its horrible beeping stop. Why must school be today? Why can't we get a snow day? 'That's because we live in California you stupid' I tell myself. Sometimes I just hate California. I roll out of bed, literally, but catch myself from the face planting onto the floor. I don't want to go to school today, I never want to go anyways. I always get bullied by this group of boys. Of course no one helps me because they don't care, nobody cares.

I slowly make my way to my bathroom and look at my reflection making me internally groan because I look like the dead. My blue eyes have dark blue bags underneath them, my long blonde hair is a rats nest, and I look like a fucking zombie off of the walking dead! The worst part was that I am only in a sports bra and some spandex since that is what I wear for my pajamas. You can see the big bruise that one of my bullies gave me yesterday from kicking my right rib. I let out a depressing sigh and go get dressed.

I eventually pick out a maroon long sleeved shirt with black American eagle shorts. I attempt to brush and curl my blonde hair, as well as put on water proof mascara to make my blue eyes pop. Why do I have to look like my brother? Why? I scoff just at the thought of him.
I skip breakfasts since apparently I am fat, so because of that I am trying to stay on a diet of one small meal per day. I get on my black high top converse and start the walk to hell (aka school).

As I was walking to my locker someone pushes me down onto the ground. The person made me drop my phone and I really hope it's not cracked. If it ends up being cracked, I am going to be really sad. I turn my head to see two of my bully's, Jc and Trevor laughing at me. Jc has amazing brown eyes and awesome hair but has a totally jack ass personality. Isn't funny how that can work out. Being really good looking but then they end up being a dick. Trevor on the other hand has good grades like me, but yet somehow got popular because of his stupid YouTube Chanel thing. Trevor isn't that bad looking but since he bleached his hair he isn't as good looking for say.
I get up and grab my phone which is luckily not cracked, roll my eyes, and make my way to class. I have no friends because of all the rumors the guys spread about me twenty four seven. Which makes school even more fun!
(Note of sarcasm)