9

Recap.
I see Kian whispering something to Trevor. Oh no this can't be good.

Present

While they are still whispering I slowly make my way away from them and for the first time ever my odds where in my favor. I managed to get away from them and make it to my class.

I was walking off to the lunch room faster to get lunch since I am starving! As I enter the lunch room everyone stops talking and just stares at me. Oh god this is a new one. I look down and around myself to see if there is any thing on me but there is nothing zip zero. Even the teachers are whispering to each other quietly.
"Look it's the slut who wants to bang Kian and his group!" A football player Jacob yells loudly. Everyone starts laughing and a few teachers just have a stupid smile on their face. Tears prickle in my eyes. I look around the lunch room to see that Kian, Jc, Trevor, Sam, and Conner all at there normal lunch table. I make eye contact with Connor and run out of the lunch room tears in my eyes.

I just end up falling to the ground next to my locker sobbing my eyes out.
"What did I ever do? Why do they always pick on me?" I whisper cry to myself. I rest my head in my knees and just cry. I can feel the presence of some one sitting next to me and I look over to see Sam right next to me.
"Go- go away S-Sam." I cry looking away from him. Sam rests his hand on my shoulder and his arm goes under my knees. I look at him tears still trickling down my cheeks.
"Come on," Sam starts picking my up,"let's go." He says. I am to tired to argue with him so I just rest my head on his chest closing my eyes gently.