26

TRIGGER WARNING!!! THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER!

"Renee what happened?" Connor asks once he see's me in the hall way with Sam. "Nothing lets just go to second block." I mumble. Sam and I spent all first block on the bathroom floor. I know it may be gross but the bathrooms at our school are pretty clean. As we are walking to second block I feel someone pull me down making me land on my ass. I look up to see Ricky smirking. "Opps." He says then walks away. Connor comes and helps me up off of my ass. "Did o2l break up?" I ask once I am on my feet. "No we didn't, why?" Connor asks looking at me. Sam looks at me with sad eyes. "Kian is telling everyone around school you all broke up and it is my fault." I say. Connor has anger in his eyes, and his hands are bottled up into fists. "Come on Connor lets all get to class." Sam says walking us to class.

Once class starts I feel a piece of paper thrown at me. I look at the paper and it says.

I hope you die. Connor doesn't love you, no one does. If you don't break up with Sam, we are going to tell Connor, and make your life living hell. We will get all of our fans to turn against you just like we did with the school. Just go kill yourself and call it that.

I can feel tear prickling in my eyes. Sam looks at me and tries to take the note from me but I push it into my back pack. I can not let Sam see this note. I have to tell Connor about Sam and I now other wise it will all be horrible. And I can not let that happen.