29

THIS IS THREE YEARS INTO THE FUTURE SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE READINGS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! IF YOU WOULD PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS, AND DM ME ANY STORY REQUESTS OR IDEAS YOU WANT TO READ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 

Three years later

"I can't do this. What if Sam gets nervous and runs away?" I ask starting to panic. Connor makes me look in the mirror. I am wearing my beautiful white wedding dress, with my hair up in a nice neat bun with pearls in my hair. "Ren you are so beautiful. Sam is so lucky to have you. Okay, so suck up all your fears and walk down that aisle." Connor says motivating me. I sigh and look down at my french style nails. "Okay." I sigh. Connor smiles at me one last time and we link our arms together. "Are you ready?" JC asks me before opening the door. I nod my head, and JC opens the door. A white carpet is spread crossed so I can walk it, and there are white roses everywhere. My Boque is red roses, and I look up to meet the familiar pair of brown eyes that had helped me get through so much. I look over at Kian and he smiles at me putting his thumbs up making me smile. Kian and I have gotten very very close in the past three years, and I am so happy about that. I get face to face with Sam and he looks at me with wide eyes. "You're beautiful Renee. Absolutely." Sam whispers in my ear. Sam looks at Connor and Connor nods to him giving me a kiss on the cheek before letting me go.

"Do you Sam take Renee to be your wife?"

"I do." he says smiling at me, and my cheeks get red.

"Do you Renee take Same to be your husband?"

"I-I do."

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND READ ALL MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. SHOW YOUR FRIENDS THIS ACCOUNT AND YEAH SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL MY FABULOUS SUPPORTERS! STAY STRONG MY LOVES!