I'm a man of many talents sugar

THATS BLAKE'S PIC TO THE RIGHTT !!!! --------------------

I opened my eyes and saw CLAIRE sitting on top of me. Her eyes were wide with confusion and surprise.

“Claire?” I asked with the same expression. Shit! I was right the voice did belong to Claire!

Claire recovered from her shock and quickly got up. I copied her and got up.

“What are you doing here” she asked.

“You know I don’t mind having our conversation in the position we were sitting in before.” I smirked.

To my utter surprised Claire blushed!!!

“Are you BLUSHING??” I asked baffled.

“N-no I’m not!!” she stuttered and looked everywhere but me.

“Ha you were” I scoffed.

She narrowed here eyes and started walking away.

 “Hey Claire!” i called out from behind

“Yeah?” she asked turning around.

“You know we still have a history project to complete right?” she nodded my head waiting for me to go on “lets start today after school”

Claire’s POV:

I did some quick calculation in my head. If I train early then we can have more time to finish the project. As it is I have no homework to do since I hired someone to do it for me. I cared too much about my grades that I couldn’t let anything ruin it. I wanted to get into a big university and become something big enough that I wouldn’t have to turn to my parents and see them. This project held a lot of importance so I had no choice but to do it even if it meant doing it with your enemy.

“Yeah cool” I hollered back and continued my way back.

Don’t think I still don’t hate that jerk, I still do. But for Tyler’s sake I’m trying to act as civil I can with him as I could.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“46….47…48…49…..50…ooof” I counted and then fell on the floor as my arms gave away. I’d just finished doing push ups. I looked at the time and saw it was 5 pm. Blake was going to come around 6. “Great” I thought. I still have an hour to train.

Only a week was left for my fight. I’d already signed up a few days back so I was quite excited for my first real fight for money. Damn me! I decided that tonight I’d watch “never back down” and learn some moves from it too, plus Sean Faris is seriously a major hunk.

“Damn” someone said and then whistled. I turned around and saw Blake standing there leaning against the door with his arms folded.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was 6:10 pm.

“You’re late” I said.

“Actually no cupcake I’m not. I’m an extremely punctual person. I as a matter of fact was standing here for the past 10 minutes watching your grueling work out” he said making his way in the room.

“Oh” I said lamely “Well let me just take a quick shower and I’ll join you shortly, till then make your self comfortable”

“Oooh yeah I will” he said with his eyes raking around the gym “Cool house by the way”