Ch. 10

"Oh, wait I bought us something the other day." I say, before leaving Paxton's office.

"What's that?" He asks, as I look around in my purse. I bring out the condoms and toss him the box. "Oh, honey. You
shouldn't have." He replys, tossing them behind him. "Get on the pill if you don't want to get pregnant."

I'm astonished at his behavior. "You ungrateful brat! Do you have any idea what I had to go through to buy those freaking condoms!"

Laughing he asks. "What you went through?"

"Yes. What I went through. I went to the pharmacy and they had so many options I had to ask the pharmacist for help."

"You needed help pick out a box of condoms?" He questions amused.

"They come in all different sizes and some have different shapes and colors, it was confusing." I reply, defensively.

"I see you got the right stuff."

"Yeah, but not without completely embarrassing myself first."

"I'm sorry, they're wonderful! Best condoms I've ever gotten." He mocks and I narrow my eyes.

"See if I ever buy you anything ever again. I had to ask him if you were big because I've had nothing to compare your "area" to. Then I had to show him with my hands!...but not before asking hard or soft. So, you might want to stop with the attitude or I'll be making sure you won't be needing them anymore." I stalk to the door, before I can get it open arms circle my waist. He turns me around kissing me quickly.

"You're irresistible when you're mad. Your cheeks get pink and your lips bright red and pouty." Picking me up by my thighs he pins me to the door with his hips. He tries to kiss me, but I look away so he places kisses down my neck and chest.

He carries me to his desk and hits the the button on his phone he used earlier. "Tracey, take Mr. Bell to lunch on us. I'm going to be a little longer with Miss Pickett."

"Yes, sir." Is her response.

"You think I'll let you do what you're thinking of doing, after the way you acted? Not going to happen." I state, crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Its going to happen." He says, eyes heavy with want. I push him back and hop off the desk, intending to leave. His fingers go to my jean shorts and he unbuttones them, pushing them off my hips. I hate my self and the throbbing between my thighs.

    I meet his mouth half way and our kiss is frantic. I take his belt in my hands and undo the buckle. When I slid his pants off I cup him with my hand and rub his erection. I feel his hands pull down my panties and I step out of them. Next is my tank top which causes us to break apart briefly before or lips are on each other's again.

"I want you now." He groans, pushing me onto the desk.

"Condom!" I yell, when I start to feel the tip of his penis.

"Next time." He responds, as he trusts all the way inside me. I moan as his pace becomes faster. He unclasps my bra and takes it off dropping it to the floor by his feet. Cupping both my breasts with his hands he pinches each nipple. I scream his name and he pulls out. Standing me up and flipping me around he trusts in from behind while I'm bent over his desk. We both are panting, when he groans I know he's close. His fingers come around and play with my nub and I start coming apart violently. I hear his grunts and he finally falls back into his chair taking me with him.

"You need to come see me at least once a day." He orders, kissing the side of my neck. I'm speechless, still reeling from what just happened.

A few minutes later I find my voice. "That's a good idea. That way I won't have to come to your house."

"No, it doesn't mean that. I want you in my bed every night. I don't only want sex from you, I want you in my arms when I sleep."

"I will never understand you Mr. West."

"What don't you understand?"

"You could have had me for free you know. If you wanted me. Why didn't you just try talking to me?"

I feel him tense under me. "You've never dated. I didn't want you to say, no."

"You're the most self assured man I've ever met and you're telling me you were afraid of being rejected?"

"I know what people say about me. You've never looked at me twice." He states, daring me to argue with him.

"I never listen to other people. If I thought you were worth getting to know, I would have. Although, I have heard a lot about you. I never looked at you before because of your eyes."

"My eyes." He repeats, not understanding.

"Yeah, when you're doing a deal or when you're mad or angry. Your eyes glaze over and go flat like a block of ice."

"I don't look at you like that do I?"

"No, you mainly look at me like your going to eat me."

He chuckles. "You do taste very good."

"Gross. I better get back to the farm who knows what Trevor did to that tractor."

"If you must."

He stays sitting in his chair and watches me dress. When I'm dressed I turn to kiss him, goodbye but he holds up a hand to stop me. "If you really need to go, you better go now. If you touch me you won't be leaving anytime soon."

I sprint to the door. The look on his face tells me he is seconds away from coming after me for round two.