Chapter 2

Standing in the Cornor is Tyga. My eyes brighten up and I can't stop the big stupid smile on my face.

"O..M..G" I'd say as I'd look at him in shock.

He smiles at me and then looks at the floor. Khloe pushes me off my seat and says "hug him for god sakes". I'd laugh at this and I'd walk over to tyga and wrap my arms around his neck putting my face into his shoulder.

Tyga Pov
I'm stood in the Corner of the room looking at Kylie with the biggest dopey ass smile on my face. When she comes to hug me I get butterflies. I feel so amazing when she touches me feeling her face on my shoulder. I put my hands around her back I really wanna touch her ass but I can't because where in front of her fam.

Kylie breaks away from the hug and she looks me in the eyes. I can't help but stare back. She has the most amazing eyes.

"I've missed you Ky" id say smiling.

"I've missed you 2" she says back.

I'd look over at everyone staring at us and then Kylie looks to.

"Emh..ky do you wanna come mine to hang later?" I'd say a bit nervous.

"Of course " she says smiling.

"Good see you round 5ish"

Kylie pov
When tyga left I got like this feeling in my stomach like I missed him already it made me happy. All day long all I could do was look at my phone and check the time. It's 4pm so I go upstairs and redo my makeup and change my clothes.

I walk into my closet and I just stand their smiling like mad. I hear my phone go off and I see a text from tyga.

Hey beautiful can't wait to see you been missing you like mad. Xx

I stare at the text and hold the phone to my chest. I don't reply because I'm going to see him about half an hour. I grab a nude jumpsuit from my closet so it's not to dressy but it's nice.

Tyga pov
I can't wait to see Kylie I'm so happy. I'm just sitting here staring at the clock. I run upstairs as I realise I'm wearing the same clothes as this morning. I have a quick shave and pick out some fresh clothes. Red vans black ripped jeans and a basketball jersey and a few chains. I sit on the bed as it's not to close to the door so she dosnt think I'm sitting here waiting on her.

Kylie pov
I look at the time and it's 4:45pm so I grab my phone and my purse and run out the door into my Bentley. I drive off and get to tygas after 15 minutes. I pull into the driveway looking at his house thinking I haven't been here ina while.

I get out and walk up to the door. I knock and wait for an answer. The door opens and tygas standing there in front of me looking very handsome.

I smile and say "Hey dude".

"Hey baby girl" he says.

He stands aside so I can walk in and I see him out of the corner of my eye checking me out. I laugh out loud and he says "what you laughing at?"

"Ah nothing your just so damn cute" I'd say. He smiles like a little school boy.

I walk into his sittingroom and sit down. Tyga leans on the door frame looking in at me "want food?" He said gazing at me.

"Sure what you got?" I'd smile at him.

He scratches his head and says "Ehh..I'm not sure" then he laughs.

"Il come and look sure". I walked passed him into the kitchen and open the fridge. He walks behind me and I know he's staring at my ass so I turn around to catch him. He looked up at me and started smirking.