Chapter 11

I woke up this morning and heard a lot of voices downstairs. I got up and went down to see Stas, Pia , Justin and Jaden. I wasn't to happy to see Jaden. He's one of my exs and it didn't end well. I tried to avoid him and hugged Stas and Pia.

"What You's doing here?" I asked them.

"Came to see you chicka" Stas said

I whispered to Stas "whys he here?"

"He was with Justin when we went by so he asked to come along.." Stas told me.

"Right.." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah sorry babe I didn't want him here either" said Stas.

Well I've to go meet someone il be back soon.

I drive off to meet Ethan. He sent me his address and it took me 20 minutes to get there. I drove into his driveway. I knocked on the door and he hugged me and let me in.

"Hey gorgeous" he said

"Hey There" I said.

"Come take a seat" he showed me to the sitting room.

I sat down and he leaned over me and kissed me.

"Ehh I don't think that's a good idea" I pulled away.

"Why? You were okay at the club?" He asked.

"Yeah I know but I just don't think so I've heard stuff bout you so.." I said nervously.

"Like what?!" He seemed a little bit pissed.

"Just your a player and always have girls" I said looking out the window.

"So you ain't instrested in making out?" He said laughing.

"Nah not really" I said. He leaned over me again and kissed me slowly this time I didn't pull away as fast.

"I said no Ethan " he kissed me again.

"Ethan stop please" I pushed him back.

"You don't really want me to stop Kylie" he smirked at me.

"I actually do" i said. He held my hand.

"Follow me" I followed because I had no choice.

He brought me to his room and closed the door.

"Ethan I'm not into you what u doing?" I said a bit worried.

He came over and kissed my neck while holding my waist. I couldn't pull away because I was to into it. He moved his hand up under my top slowly so I barley noticed. He undid my bra and he was taking it off until I stopped him.

"Ethan seriously stop!" I said while strapping up my bra.

"You took awhile to stop me so you must of liking it?" He laughed.

He pulled me back in and smiled at me. I pushed him back.

"Ethan do you not get it?! I don't want you!" I say trying to get free from him. He put his hands on my ass.

"Don't touch me Ethan!" I pulled him off and I walked out of his house.

I called Tyga and asked if I could come over and he said yes. I drove to Tygas which was near and I walked to his door and he was there waiting for me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey you okay?" He asked.

"No I was at Ethan's to tell him I was gonna patch things up with you as he kept trying to make out with me and he undid my bra and all" I told Tyga.

"He did what?!!" He was so angry.

"Tyga it's okay just leave it" I said.

"Babe he was trying to have sex with you when you didn't wanna" said Ty. I kissed Ty's lips slowly.

"Thanks babe and I'm sorry for everything I do love you" I told him.

"I love you 2 babe" he hugged me.