Chapter 12

I woke up this morning to the sound of chirping birds. I can't remember going to bed to be honest. I forgot where I was even. I turned around to see Tyga cuddling king. He must of got him back earlier this morning.

They looked so adorable I couldn't help but smile. I moved to sit up but I may have moved to fast. I woke up Tyga by accident and I mumbled shit!

"Hey baby" he smiled at me.

"Hey handsome" I leaned over king to kiss Ty.

"When did king get here? You's were so adorable sleeping." I giggled.

"Haha thanks baby he got here round 9 this morning." He laughed.

He lay his head back down but he was still looking up at me and smiling at me.

"Look at us..our little family" he smiled so brightly.

"Yeah I know it's amazing because I love you and I love king." I said.

I got up and Tyga was getting King dressed up. I stripped in the bathroom and didn't bother locking the door because it's only Ty and were together so ha. I looked in the mirror at my hair.

"I love the length but maybe I should change the colour" I said to myself.

The door opened and Ty walked in. We didn't care we just looked at each other and smirked.

"I'd invite you to scrub my back baby but you've gotta mind King" I smirked at him.

"Your wrong there Kings gona to Chris's house because he wants to hang wiv his uncle so yeah I'll definitely scrub your back" he bit his lip and pulled me closer.

He felt my bare ass. "Baby your figure..damn!" I smiled when he said this.

He always knows how to make me feel good about myself. I walked into the shower and I went to close the shower door but I saw Ty stripping and it got me excited.

"Like what you see baby? Can't get your eyes off me " Ty laughed as he said it.

He got Into the shower holding his package. He stood in front of me biting his lip even harder.

"Damn! Baby damn! You looking way to fine!" I laughed at him.

Ty put his hands on my waist and pushed me agasint the wall. He kissed my neck and I let my head back to give him space. He bit my neck and sucked on it a few times leaving a few hickeys behind.

He then kissed then my chest but I lifted his chin up so I could kiss him. I locked my lips round his kissing him passionately. His hands where going up to my back and then my ass and my back again.

I felt his tongue gently against my lips asking for entrance so I accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance then relax against each other. We made out for abit then Tyga kissed down along my chest reaching my boob. He kissed around my boob and then sucked on my nipple.

Tyga pov

Kylie was looking so damn hot in the shower!! We were making out so I decided to move down to her boobs. I sucked her nipple and I heard a moan which turned me on a lot. I kissed down her tummy and I reached her private area.

I stood up and made out with her as I did this I slipped in my little solider. I went slow at first then she start biting my lip so I went faster. She moaned into my mouth so I speed up a lot now.

I felt her walls close in around me. I kissed her neck while she started at the ceiling controlling herself. I felt her cum all over my little solider which turned me on even more so I took it out just before I did as I forgot to wear a condom. She lay back against the wall breathing heavily. I lay against her holding her waist panting.

"Finaly!" I said delighted we did it Finaly.

Kylie pov

I lay back against the wall. Wow that was amazing. Sex is so much better when your in love with the person. I was half looking up and half looking at him and I smirked at him as I gasped for air. He dug his head into my shoulder laughing.

"Fuck now I actually need a shower" I said laughing.

"My bills gona go through the roof baby" he laughed as he was joking because he really didn't care.

I got a real shower this time and Tyga actually scrubed my back so that was funny. We made out a lot in the shower but we Finaly finished. I got out and Tyga wrapped me up ina towel which I only realised had sed "My Queen" and his said "Your King" I laughed at the cuteness.

"The towels baby" I smiled and kissed him.

He took out robes from the closet and showed me they said the same thing.

"You like babe?" He said happily.

"Of course I do babe" I smiled at him and hugged him.

When people say you only realise what you got until It's gone.. It's so true. And I'm not letting go anymore❤️