Chapter 6

Khloe Pov

The fuck?! Tyga told Kylie he loved her in the sky! And bought her a Lamborghini. Lucky bitch! I turned to Kim.

"I might take Tyga for myself he's adorable! Damn! I want that!" I laughed at this and so did Kim.

"Ugh your lucky too your man proposed to you in a baseball stadium!" I frowned and Kim laughed even harder.

"Ah Khloe your funny. Every guy got the good ideas but it seems Tyga and Kanye are the best" Kim seems so happy which I love.

Tyga Pov

I look at Kylie and can't help but have that dopey ass smile again.

"Baby I really do love you. I've never felt like this before. It hurts to be away from you and my heart hurts but when I'm with you everything seems amazing even if it isn't."
I held Kylie's waist making sure I'm appropriate in front of her fam.

"Ty your so bloody sweet like. I absoulty adore you. I hate been mad with you. Hopefully that never has to happen again." She smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed her lips.

Kylie Pov

When Tyga kissed me I was like fuck it im kissing him back who cares who sees. But then I got awkward because my family was there.

"Ty I'll give you a better kiss later when my fam ain't round" I smiled evily at him. He laughed back at me and hugged me tightly.

"Think I might go for a swim wanna join?" I look at him smirking.

He bites his lip and basically checked me out.

"Kings nanny is gonna take him home and mind him so yeah I really Do wanna join" he laughed.

Me and Ty said bye to King and I brought him to my room. "Baby I ain't got no shorts" I laughed as tyga said this.

"Why don't you use your boxers" I said cheekily. He smiled and walked over to me grabbing my waist pulling me closer.

"Oh you would love that wouldn't you" he smirked at me.

"Oh course I'd love it" I bit my lip. Tyga pulled me into a deep kiss.

I kissed him back then I felt his tongue against my lips so I let him in and our tongues fought for dominance. I wanted to continue but I had to pull away realising where we are.

"Baby I'm sorry but we're in my room and everyone's down stairs anyone could walk in on us.
I feel so bad I didn't want to stop.

"It's okay baby I know we can continue back at mine later because Chynas collecting king ina bit" Tyga had this massive cheeky smile plastered on his face.

I laughed and I went to the bathroom and grabbed my bathing suit and a few clothes and packed them into a bag.

"Hey baby why don't we go to yours ina few minutes and swim there" I turned the Corner from my room and smiled at him.

"Sounds great " Tyga completely checked me out. I grabbed his hand and locked my fingers in around his.

"Come on well hang downstairs until we go" I said.

I brought Tyga down to the kitchen. I went to sit on a stool but Tyga got there first but he put me on his lap.

"How cute" everyone in the kitchen said at the same time.

"My god shut up You's" I say. Tyga places his hands on my stumach to hold my up on his lap. He lays his head on my back.

"Where You's off to anyways?" Mom asks.

"What you mean?" I ask.

"Like are You's staying at Tygas or You's going for a meal? Like what's your plans Ky-bug?" Says mom.

"Well I'm staying at my mans tonight" I laugh.

"Your man aye?" Tyga grins from ear to ear.

"Yes you is my man" I laugh and put my hands on the sides of his legs.

"You's are to fucking cute! He gets you a Lamborghini his and hers Lamborghini's like! He tells you he loves you and writes it in the sky!" Khloe pouts.

"She needs to know she's my world and I didn't know how else to show her in a way she'd listen because she was angry with me" Tyga says.

Tyga Pov

I love been able to hold Kylie and kiss her like I am in front of her family and they don't say shit.

"Wanna go mine now baby" I'd whisper to Kylie.

"Yeah I really do" she whispered back to me happily.

Kylie stood up and went behind me and lay on my back putting her arms round my neck.

"Righto guys me and my lady gonna head back to my crib for some Ty and Ky time" said Tyga.

"Cute bye guys" said Khloe.

Me and Kylie walked out hand in hand. I got my security guard to bring my Lamborghini home so me and Kylie get hers. While she drove to my house I put my hand on her tigh.

She pulled up to my house 15mins later. I opened her car door for her and let her out. I also opened the front door for her.

"Your only been nice to check out my ass" Kylie said.

"Baby I can check you out absolutely whenever because your mine" I laughed.

Kylie went into the kitchen and when I walked in she was leaning on the counter and her ass was facing my direction. I walked in and hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck. She turned around and wrapped her arms round my neck and she leaned back against the counter as id lean over her.

"You looking fine beautiful" I kissed her and she pulled away.

"We gonna swim before we get tired?" She smiled at me.

"Come on then gorgeous" I grabbed her hand and brought her upstairs.

She went into the bathroom and came out wearing this smoking hot white bikini. I just had a pair of shorts on.

Kylie povk

I came out to see Ty wearing only shorts and his tats and six pack were like omg. I went over and smirked at him and then walked pasted him. We went out to his pool and I stood on the edge as Tyga flew past me and cannon balled in.

"Shit you scared me!" I said.

He came up from under the water shaking the water from his face.

"Come on get in" he said.

I was looking down at the water trying to get in without getting my hair wet yet while I was doing this Tyga sneaked out without me seeing. He came in behind me and puts his hands on my waist.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

"Sorry baby" he laughed.

"Don't push me in please" I turned to him.

"Ah I wouldn't do it to you gorgeous" he hugged me but he was drenched so it was so cold.

"Get in with me I'll get in and lift you down?" He smiled.

"Yeah sounds better" I felt better him saying that. He got in and lifted me down slowly.