5-Planner

The room was darkly lit, the ceiling quietly dripping with the dew of the castle drain. By the floor, rats scuttled across - eager little things, adventurous enough to take advantage of the poorly sanitised environment. The brick walls remained patchy, filled with scratches that had been desperately ingrained in a punishment of fear.

The ivory bed continued to squeak, while the dark skinned vixen above it continued to moan lushly. Her curls trailed behind her, her full breasts bared for the world to see as her nipples remained hard and strong. Like a spider, she took control of her mate - gazing down at him longingly.

The door opened up to the dingy room, the male who entered pulled a face, his red eyes momentarily sizing up to saucers before he rolled them as took a seat.

She gazed at him, in focus now. She rode her subject as her honey speckled eyes hungrily savoured him. Ebony female rode harder, ogling him now furiously before her prisoner clamped in panic, shivered to then only fall back; exhausted.

The blonde haired stranger suddenly spoke, "If you're done sleeping with your prisoner-"

"His mate died after the experiment. Joy killed him. He was no more prisoner than he was good in bed. So not at all." She snapped at him. 

He flipped his hair, not benumbed by her fury. "They found her Erin, they've found Holland Grey and if we're not careful - they're going to find us. They're going to find October."

Erin stood up, her untamed mane falling around her body - enveloping her like a warm fire. She stood straight; unhinged. Golden irises flashed momentarily. "You told me that you had him under control Aed," she reprimanded. "Remember?"

Aed swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing while his skin paled. "I thought I - must you be so violent?"

Beside him a vase was suddenly thrown, shattering to the area beside him. He pulled a face as the shards bled on the wall.

"You're an animal." He concurred, rather voluntarily setting back from her.

"You're wrong Aed - you and I," she whispered, eyes darkened as her pupils swelled to the sizes of saucers. "Are not animals. We are so much more with our newest creation. We are gods."

______

Quincy P.O.V

"Hold up a minute!" Holland called out as I stomped outside, two stretches at a time ahead of her. "I have small feet! Come on!" She hollered.

Emma pushed herself off from the wall when she clocked my figure. I gave her a brief look of distaste, which had her flinching while Holland paused.

Five minutes formerly, Holland Grey had presented me an identical image of my mate - a man whom she'd never seen nevermind met, however she was capable of depicting an image near identical to his features.

Scorching blue eyes, tanned tightly muscled skin sprinkled generously in rare golden locks included everything she had managed to obtain. It was like a peek into my diary, my secret now revealed to the outside world.

I felt naked.

Whilst the image of October would never slip away from my mind, it was gradually beginning to dissolve. I could no longer remember quaint little quirks that he'd had, the amount of spots on his neck while I watched him rest and his chest sweetly moving up and down as I took him in. My brain was betraying me, finding those little traits unnecessary compared to the essentials. I wanted to remember however, more than anything, my October.

Nonetheless; here she was with knowing more. With discovering more about her the more I scorned her despite her supernatural circumstances. She knew something of my mate that I didn't - his current condition.