3-Driver

Holland Grey's Letter

Two days ago

"Okay, I'm bored stiff." Were the words that I told my boyfriend Tyler Morris. His intense cobalt eyes shimmered in confusion while his lightly bruised pink lips moved out of my view as he shifted away from me and lifted his body off my own. His chilly hands had been under my halter top, groping my breasts until they ached in pain plus felt red. I groaned, rolling my eyes as I set myself up beside him, expectant of the next tantrum that he would probably throw. 

"Whatever." He surprisingly murmured, adjusting his view as he shuffled back into the front seat, one hand around the hip of his belt as if he worried constantly that his belt buckle could possibly slip and fall. Which if it did, would probably provide a nice and healthy show of abs for me. The brunette with hair as dark in addition to rich as mine whipped his mane around as he looked up. "It's getting really dark." 

"This was your idea Captain Obvious." I mumbled endearingly as I reapplied another layer of strawberry lip gloss to my mouth while he rolled his eyes. Tyler and I weren't exclusive; he was only a useful stepping stone when it came to the guide of popularity. One of the major rules was dating someone equally or more popular. By dating Tyler, he and I ruled Macey high school like nobody's business. We were gorgeous, intelligent, popular and had amazing mind-shattering sex that always left one or both of us breathless. However, some days - like that day - we just did not feel it. 

We had both decided (mutually I must note Mr Wallace because even my own mother, Hannah - the one with the English name and massive fake breasts, believes that rape took place and then a suicide but that is simply not the case) that we were going to have sex in a forest. Never mind that practically every single bloody half budget teenage horror film highlighted that was a bad idea - because we were rich and beautiful, we were gonna do it anyway. 

At one point, we just sort of ignored each other like we normally did. Rarely did I have anything other than gossip to report to Tyler, in addition to that I didn't feel up to listening to his stupid baseball games thus we left it at that. The air cooled with distinct dislike, causing me to ponder about Aaron Samuel - another boy in our year with really nice abs, not Tyler nice but lovely enough - anyhow, the point was that I was thinking of dumping Tyler's rotten although tasty ass when an owl tweeted and suddenly we heard a hollow scream. 

Now, like any decent teenage girl I knew what the proper solution was... to not break up, because anyone who has watched enough horror films will know that above anything you do not separate. Like no matter what Mr Wallace. So, flipping my brown hair back and fluttering my beautifully mesmerizing and long dark eyelashes (the attorney said that I should describe the scene more and that doctor said that visuals will trigger things) I looked for Tyler. Only, he had long gone and the car down swung open by the crook of the edge, hanging loose in his apparent hurry to get the hell out of there. 

Now Mr Wallace, I know what're thinking - why didn't I just call someone? Like the 999, or something - only in my panic and hyperventilating that I wouldn't live to win my newest beauty contest title (which I did win by the way, but that is hardly the way to accept a prize whilst dressed in funeral black!) and I sort of dived towards the trunk of the car, dug out a working flash-light as well as my phone as I raced after him. Countless reasons helped inspire that movement, for example I could hear someone blaring for a second time except I could also take notice of footsteps approaching the car at the same time as the rain poured down heavily against the window glass. 

I didn't hesitate, I ran and I ran. You see, I had to get out and even if those were my limited edition bedazzled Jordan trainers I had to do something, I just had to. Like hell I was going to take a seat there and wait for someone to eat me, so being the bold young woman that I am - I ran like nothing bared a single weight on me. The previously mildly docile night had all of a sudden sparked a turn for the worst, trustworthy daytime figures twisting into ghoulish and deadly creatures under the watch of the moon along with the roar of the lighting. It seemed endless with the amount of trees that barricaded me, and along the way (fine, at the beginning) I lost hope of ever finding Tyler.