2-Dreamer

I am back baby and the "A Walk On..." trilogy continues. More death, pain, lust, sex and passion than ever before. New characters and deeper hidden meanings (so keep your eyes and ears attentive) but remember to have fun, VOTE and COMMENT as well as enjoy yourself - I write for you and I want to share this with you. Love you all, 

-River

A long, long time ago...

Rune's P.O.V

Life is a bubble. 

That sounds weird doesn't it? 

That there is the possibility that at any random given moment our bubble could pop, that at any given moment we could be blown away and that the life we are given relates to the idea of being a bubble more so as we don't get nearly enough time to bask in our surroundings and safety, to be grateful or even possibly thankful for it before our bubble pops. It's not really fair, is it? That we have so little time and so much to do and there we go - gone. Life is like the child that blows that bubble out, they chase after it for a while before it pops, the child then shrugs and although the idea is sad momentarily it's not long before they move on to the next bubble. 

Can you really blame them though? When each bubble is as insignificant as the last? Can you really wish to live on, is that fair to the other bubbles - the child that will cry and mourn over you? No, because life must go on regardless of what we truly want - 

"You are writing an awful lot..." My Mate yawned as he snaked his arms around my neck, arms stretching down around my waist as he rested against my back then pecked my cheek. Aed breathed, bare chest clamped behind my wet and salty back while he stretched a hand across my inked paper. 

"I must," I whispered, whilst the dim candle of the room burned bright in the corner. "Abdul has already reached the main city and he sings words of praises rather of words of digress and pain , what do you think?" I asked him, staring up at his dishevelled head of blonde hair and strikingly vibrant cherry eyes. "Writing does tend to calm me dearest." 

Aed nodded, nudging his chin on top of my head again, while he quickly read over the words that I had written. When done, he sighed as if disappointed even if I knew that he wasn't. I knew my Mate enough to digress that he was clearly thinking. He breathed; soon he finally spoke. 

"It is a tad depressing though isn't it? It is something that Muirin would write..." He whispered. "Don't you think so Wolfie?" He asked, warming me, which due to my Omega nature had a naturally great feeling blossom throughout me. 

We weren't always like this, long ago before our days of passion and honesty we were bitter and evil towards one another, we had little care for the other, never even mind any consideration of passion. The man, now my beloved Aed had loathed me with a powerful gust of hostility, moreover kept me like a trapped bird for his own amusement. I would be raped, abused even treated horribly by his friends and own staff - that happened scarcely, it was mostly him. 

We had moved forward when we had begun to confide in one another, realizing that all we possibly had were each other. In our bleak as well as miserable world, we each found an outlet suddenly - each other. It wasn't too long before we had begun to find everything out about one another, in conclusion to begin talking was the key to everything. Before hand, our potential door had been tightly locked, and now after one single admittance of truth, we had advanced more in a year than we had all over the time of our entire relationship. I could safely say that I loved Aed Dusk, did I forgive him however? No. I wouldn't call my safe sane if I did, but I knew that he would spend the rest of our lives together, including his alone, searching for his far-sighted redemption.