Making new friends

Update from when I was hurting with my ribs so I got my ribs checked out and I hit the spot right where the bone and muscle meet and bruised it pretty bad but other than that I'm OK. Also my mom and I are looking for a place to move to so I might not update very much so please bare with me.

Here is an update and also this chapter is dedicated to razorxkissedxwrists
The top pic ☝☝is of what Alex (Alexandria)'s hair looks like. Enjoy!!

Kay's POV

So I bought a deal set of tickets for the show that had the backstage pass to meet the guys so I went full out fan girl when after I got the tickets and the status for BVB Richmond Armory tickets went from 1 left to SOLD OUT.

I looked at the time and I had only 25 mins left to get ready for the show (skips getting ready cause I'm too lazy for the details) my outfit was my new BVB shirt with black and red in the background with the whole band on the front.

ASH's POV

So it time for the show to start and I can hear the fans going insane and got louder when the Abeyance started up. CC ran out and jumped on his drums and started up a solo and when he finished I ran out along with Jake and Jinxx and lastly Andy.

KAY's POV
I made it to the venue and got my tickets from the ticket counter and went in and managed to make my way to the front of the stage so I could get the best view of the show.

It was extremely crowded and was really loud and it was giving me a headache which was making me dizzy causing me to bump into a girl who was beside me.

I immediately turn to the girl that I bumped into and I said " Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" all she said was "It's fine" and asked me if I was ok and she said that her name is Alexandria and said that she prefers to be called Alex."

I say " Alex is an Awesome name." I told her that my name is " Kay." we continued to watch the guys and I noticed that she was staring at the drummer who's name I'd forgotten at the moment with stars in her eyes.

So I asked her " Which member if your favorite ?" She says " CC" and I look for which one was CC and she noticed and said " CC's the drummer, and he's my boyfriend."