I bumped into who?

Ok this is my first fanfic I LOVE BVB so if any one has any ideas feel free to leave a comment. I've never done this before so please bare with me. I hope u like it vote, comment, tell me if u like it or hate it. I'll try harder next time.

Btw I should tell u a little bout Kay. She's 21 Loves BVB, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Seether, Papa Roach,Three Doors Down, Aerosmith, Lynard Skynyrd, Wednesday 13th

She has brown hair with blue tips and brown eyes she's bout 5' 4' also she is emo and she cuts also her birthday is in October. So enough bout Kay let's get this started. Also I don't own any song in this story all rights go to BLACK VEIL BRIDES. I only own the main character Kay due to the character is actually me but I don't want to use my first name. Enjoy !!

Chapter 1

Kay's P.O.V.

I'm waiting in line for tickets to my New FAVORITE band Black Veil Brides (BVB) when some girl screams "OMFG IT'S Andy Biersack " and then the line becomes more like a big crowd. I try jumping out of the way and bumped into a guy "Are you ok?" He asks me and I say "Yeah" with a smile and he smiles back and the he walks off and I'm looking at his retreating back. When it hits me "Oh shit I forgot to get his name"

Ash's P.O.V.

"DAMN IT!!!! where the fucks Andy he needs to get his ass here we're bout to go on" I yell then next thing I see is Andy running as if he's being chased by demons from hell. I feel someone bump into me and I turn around "Are you ok?" I ask her and she says "Yeah" then she smiles at me and I smile back as I turn and walk off towards the dressing room to find the guys.

Kay's P.O.V.
30 minutes later...
I FINALY get my ticket so I can get in and look for the best spot closest to the stage. The lights go down and the band comes on while my eyes are roaming I feel eyes on me and turn to see who's staring at me. I then lock eyes with the bass guitarist and I can't look away from him. OMFG he's shirtless and he has a very gorgeous body I just can't stop staring at him.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I look out to the crowd just as we are finishing our first song Lost it all and the crowd went crazy no scratch that Insane. I lock eyes with the most Awesome looking chick she looked kinda tired and sad for some reason but I think later I can cheer her up maybe. We start to play In the End and I was looking at the girl waiting for her to notice me looking at her, we played a few more songs and as Andy finished up the last song and yelled "Good Night MotherFuckers" we walk backstage when he looks at me and asks "What's wrong dude?" I scan the dwindling crowd for the chick I saw earlier but she's gone.

Kay's P.O.V.

I'm just crazy but I think I might have seen sadness in the bass players eyes but maybe not. I'm still staring at the guy when the lead singer says " Good Night MotherFuckers" and they all walk off stage. I swear that the bassist looked like he was looking for someone he couldn't find.

If u have any ideas that would be great I want to write more on this but have writers block so if u want to help feel free to pm me with the ideas I would love to look at them and maybe use some of them Thanx. :]

Ash's P.O.V.

"No! Andy I saw a really hot chick in the crowd this chick had bumped into me earlier when I was looking for u dude and saw u being chased by some fans. I turned and asked if she was fine but then walked off to the dressing room to get ready and I didn't fuckin get her name but she was hot as fuck dude u should have seen her." I didn't tell him that I think I was falling for this chick even though I think he's figured it out from what I just told him.

Kay's P.O.V.

Next day

My bff Laura was txting me and asked how the concert went and I said "ok" and she asked me if anything happened that was interesting and I said "not really besides Andy getting chased by crazy fans. and me running into a hot guy but other than that nothing." so she asked what the guy looked like and I told her and she called me and said " I know who it was you ran into his name is Ashley Purdy but fans usually just call him Ash."

Ash's POV

We made it back to the bus and the guys could tell I was distracted and Jake asks me " Yo whats up Ash?" So I tell the guys and they all look at me like " Why the hell didn't you get her name dude!!! " I tell them well while I was looking for gazelle legs here I was bumped into by a chick but I didn't think about it at the time but then saw her in the front row and noticed she looked depressed. "

Hey guys I hope you like it so far I'm kinda slow on updating but I've been very busy with family events. So comment, vote tell me if you like it or hate it. Thanx.