Isaac Imagine

He pushed me against the wall, making me flinch away.

"Dad" I whispered, too scared to speak any louder

"Shut up, Jasmine!" He seethed, smacking me across my face

Before I could do anything else, he grabbed me by my hair and threw me across the room. I slid into the wall and my head slammed against it. He sent me one last glare before going upstairs. Since I was turned, his beatings don't hurt too much anymore, mostly because I'm now used to being thrown around by rivals and rogue werewolves I fight against with Scott and his pack. I'm the newest Beta. My dad and I moved to Beacon Hills a few months ago. I met Lydia first and she and I clicked pretty much as soon as we met. She been my best friend since day 1. Scott had to turn me to save my life like he did with Liam, only, according to Stiles, I took it better than Liam did. I lied there for a minute, not sure if he's going to come back down. My beeped from the table so I stood up cautiously and walked over. It was from Isaac.

'Hey, Jaz. Pack meeting at Scott's house'

'Kk, I'll be there in 10'

You got your keys, putting your phone in your pocket and you left, quickly. You walked to Scott's house, walking in and going to the living room. After an hour and a half of figuring out a plan to take out the rogue wolf pack for good Scott let us go, telling us not to go anywhere alone, especially into the woods and to just go straight home. I rolled my eyes a bit, and left his house. When no one was paying attention I went in the opposite direction of my house and headed towards the woods where I'm meeting Tyson. He's another werewolf that pretty much keeps to himself. He's graduated high school already. I met him on my way to school one morning. He's like, the bad boy type. I checked my phone as I walked to the edge of the woods. 10:13PM. I heard rustling behind me and I turned around. I looked around for a second but I didn't think much of it. I walked into the woods and to the clearing that we normally meet at. Tyson was already there. He looked up and smiled,

"You're late" He half joked

I laughed a bit "The pack meeting ran later than I thought it was going to"

He shrugged "Either way, I saved you some Vodka" He answered, tossing you the bottle that he already drank half of.

"Thanks" You responded, taking swig

You heard rustling again and looked over as Tyson did. Isaac came out of the trees and into the clearing.

"What the hell are you doing?" He growled

"What am I doing? What are you doing?! Did you follow me out here?" You answered, taking another sip

Isaac POV

After the pack meeting ended, Scott pulled me aside as everyone walked out of his house.

"I need you to keep an eye on Jasmine. She hasn't been following rules lately and has been the opposite of what I say. I think there's something going on and I don't want her to get herself killed. Could you watch her? Just, try not to let her know you are"

I nodded "Sure. I'll watch her tonight and get back to you tomorrow at school"

He nodded. We dismissed ourselves and I walked outside. I caught her sent and followed it towards the opposite direction of her house. I was bit confused but followed it and soon caught up to her. I followed her to the edge of the woods where she stopped and looked at her phone. I stopped quickly and ended up rustling some leaves. She looked up and I ducked behind a tree. After she looked away she started walking into the woods. I followed her to a clearing and stayed back a little bit behind a cluster of trees as I heard a male voice.