Stiles Imagine

I took a shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans, my snake skin belt, and my t-shirt that looks like Stiles' lacrosse jersey. I got it specially made and he hasn't seen it yet. I got my phone, car keys, and house keys and walked downstairs. I walked out my front door after yelling to my parents that I'm leaving. I locked the door behind me then went over to my car. I got in and wasted no time backing out of my driveway and leaving so I can go see my Stiles.

     I smiled to myself as I pulled into the school parking lot. I parked next to Stiles' Jeep then got out, locking the door with the automatic lock on my key chain. I walked around the school to the lacrosse field. I scanned the crowd until I caught sight of Stiles and Scott standing by a set of bleachers. I ran over and jumped on Stiles' back.

"Oh my god!" He yelled before i jumped down

"Hey Dani" Scott laughed

"Hi Scott" I laughed then looked back at Stiles

     He grinned, looking at my shirt. I smiled.

"How?" He asked, still grinning

"You like it?" I asked him turning around in a complete circle so he can see the back as well.

"I love it!" He exclaimed

"Greenberg, go sit on the bench. You annoy me!" Coach Finstock stated to Greenberg

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I got it specially made last week, just for the game tonight" I smiled at him

"You're the best" Stiles replied then kissed me

I smiled into it before kissing him back, laughing slightly at the annoyed groan that came from Scott as he stands next to Stiles. After a few more seconds we pulled away.

"McCall!! Stilinski!! On the field!! This practice isn't for my health!!" Coach Finstock called from the middle of the field

Scott and Stiles rolled their eyes slightly and I laughed. Stiles kissed me again before going out onto the field. I sat on the bleachers, watching them.

~After practice~

I stayed here through their whole practice, skipping my first class. The guys came back over.

"You stayed?" Stiles asked as Scott went to the guys' locker rooms to change

"Of course" I replied "I support my boyfriend with everything he does" I added

Stiles smiled

"Even if he sucks" I joked and he laughed

"I'm getting you for that later" He smiled as he walked to the locker rooms

"Ooh, I'm so scared" I taunted

He laughed, shaking his head slightly. I smiled, walking back to my car and getting my backpack then walking into the school and to my locker, to wait for my Batman.