1D Member He's Jealous Of (Derek & Stiles)

Derek:

Your favorite is Louis. You could go on forever on how much you love Louis and what you love about him. Derek gets jealous because he feels like he's not enough for you because he's not hyperactive as Louis is.

"Derek, how many times do I have to you that I love you and only you. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with you"

"That's hard to believe when you're always talking about him with Lydia, Malia, and Kira"

"That's just what girls do. We talk about guys and bands but when it comes down to it, you're the only one I want to be with. I cannot see myself with anyone else"

Stiles:

Your favorite is Niall. You find it cute how he's always hungry and eats pretty much all the time. You've always had a thing for accents, especially Irish so you couldn't help yourself than to choose him out of the five boys in the popular boyband. Whenever Stiles gets jealous he tries to talk in an Irish accent but it turns out so horrible every time that you laugh. Sometimes, he eats a lot to try to surpass Niall's appetite but that only results in him getting really sick. You'll playfully roll your eyes when you walk into the bathroom to see Stiles hovering over the toilet, sick to his stomach from trying to eat a whole large pizza in under 10 minutes.

"Stiles, are you okay?" You ask, trying not to laugh

"No" He complained "pizza is evil, babe. Its really evil"

You laugh, walking in and kneeling down next to him to run your fingers through his hair and comfort him.

"That was really a waste of pizza" You say

He lifts his head, looking at you, squinting a bit with an are-you-serious look. You laugh again and assure him that you're only kidding.

___________________________________________________________

This was a bit longer but when I went to publish it it wouldn't do it and erased everything so I had to rewrite it but I couldn't remember everything so, I tried lol .... Also, thank you to iambloodyinspired for the idea! The rest of the guys will be up soon.

Question Of The Preference: What's your favorite color? Mine is black, although I also like red and green.