Jackson Imagine

Lydia was excited to get home after school. She sat in the passenger's side of Jackson's Porsche, smiling to herself.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Jackson questioned, glancing over at her.

Lydia laughed a bit, shaking her head slightly, "You'll see."

After a few more minutes, Jackson pulled into Lydia's driveway and she got out before he even turned the engine off. Jackson chuckled to himself as he got out of his car and followed her up the walkway. They walked into the backyard, instantly catching sight of the scene across the grass.

~Wow she's even more beautiful than Lydia~ Jackson thought to himself as he watched Lydia's father and another girl playing lacrosse.

"Who's that?" Jackson asked his girlfriend.

"That's Leah, my older sister. She just got home from France. She's been going to a boarding school there for the last two years. She just graduated early so, she's able to live here again." Lydia informed Jackson.

They watched as Mr. Martin scored and then laughed as Leah protested.

"You're cheating!" She laughed, looking back at him.

"What? I did no such thing." He smiled.

Leah looked over when she heard Lydia's laugh and smiled, "Lydia!" She exclaimed, rushing over and engulfing her in a hug.

Lydia grinned, hugging her back, "Hey Leah!"

When they pulled away from each other, Leah looked over and set her gaze on the good looking teenager beside her sister, "This must be Jackson." She said glancing over at Lydia who nodded slightly, "Nice to meet you." She added, holding her hand out.

"You too." Jackson replied as he shook her hand, "I see you play lacrosse." He stated, "So do I."

"Really? How often?" She asked.

"A lot. I'm the captain of the school's team." He answered.

"Co-captain." Lydia spoke, smirking a bit when Jackson sent a slightly annoyed glance at her.

"Join us then." Leah challenged, "If Lyds doesn't mind."

Lydia gestured for him to go, "Please, go ahead."

Leah smiled as Jackson rolled his eyes a bit, "Okay." He looked back at Leah with a grin.

They walked across the yard to Mr. Martin as Lydia made her way into the house, setting her bag by the door when she walked in.

"Hey mom." She smiled, sitting beside her on the couch.

Mrs. Martin looked over at her and smiled, "Hey sweetie, how was school?"

====

"They've been out there for hours." Mrs. Martin stated as she stood, watching them through the sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard.

Lydia laughed, "It doesn't surprise me."

Her mother smiled, walking back to the counter beside her younger daughter where the two of them had started preparing dinner.

It wasn't until it was dark outside when the three of them decided to stop for the night, "Go help mom, I can put everything away."

"I'll help you." Jackson spoke as he picked up the three sticks they were using.

Mr. Martin nodded, walking into the kitchen as Jackson handed Leah the sticks.

"Thank you." She said, bringing them and their gloves to the shed.

Jackson smiled in response, following her while carrying one of the goals. Lydia watched them from inside. She could tell they were taking quite a liking to each other already and if she was being honest, of course she didn't like it.

"Lydia, could you set the table please?" Her mother asked her from across the kitchen at the stove.

She glanced over at her and nodded, "Yeah." She looked back out to see the two of them laughing as they carried the last of the lacrosse equipment into the shed.

"There's no way I cheated." Jackson laughed.

"Are you kidding? You were distracting me the entire time!" She giggled.

"Its not my fault my amazing looks and above average lacrosse skills made your game weak." He smirked playfully.

"Oh please." She rolled her eyes with a laugh.

Without thinking, Jackson leaned in and kissed her. She was taken back but returned it, letting him push her against the closest surface. The large shelf shook a bit at the gentle force of her body colliding into it and a few things fell off the shelves.

"Oops." Jackson smirked against into the kiss and she giggled.

====

Leah walked downstairs the next morning after taking a shower and getting dressed. She into the kitchen, being greeted with a death glare by her strawberry blonde sister. She sighed silently, walked passed her and to the refrigerator. Lydia had walked into the shed after Leah and Jackson had taken a while to come in for dinner. Jackson had decided that it was best to leave after she had caught them. Leah and Lydia fought for the rest of the night, mostly during dinner. Jackson broke up with her over a text message that night.

"Bye mom!" Lydia called across the house as she picked up her bag.

"Bye!" She called back.

Lydia ignored Leah as she walked by her and out the front door. Leah walked into the living room where her mother was seated on the couch watching the morning news.

"She hates me." The 17 year old sighed, collapsing onto the couch beside her.

Mrs. Martin smiled a bit, "Can you blame her?" She answered, looking over at her older daughter briefly.

"Thanks." Leah answered.

Her mother smiled a little more, turning the TV down to give the teenager her full attention, "Just give her time. She's missed you for the past two years. You come back and she's excited to see you then catches you making out with her boyfriend."

"Yeah I know, I heard it all from her last night after he left." Leah responded, not wanting to be lectured.

====

Stiles and Lydia walked down the hallway, side by side. The green eyed beauty was explaining what happened the night before and as always, Stiles was listening intently, holding onto her every word.

"Maybe you should just see how it goes." He suggested, "I mean, he didn't exactly treat you the way he should've."

"But, now he'll just treat her the same way and she doesn't deserve it."

"He might and if he does, she's gonna need you to be there for her."

Lydia sighed, knowing he was right, "I guess." She responded, "If he does hurt her, I do get to kill him right?" She smiled.

Stiles laughed, "Sure, just not in public."

"I'll talk to her after school." She stated.

"There you go, talk it out. He's not worth being pissed at your sister for." He smiled, "Besides, you still have me."

Lydia rolled her eyes, "We're never going to happen." She smiled, continuing to walk when he stopped.

"Oh come on!" He called up the hall, chasing after her.

___________________________________________________________________

Here it is Leah! I'm extremely sorry for the extra long wait! I hope you like it and if you want me to do a part 2 just let me know and I'll get started on it immediately. Also, shout out to my mom who helped me write some of this when I couldn't think of anything.

If you see any mistakes just let me know and I'll fix them. I usually reread them a few times but I only scanned it a couple of times because I wanted to get it up as soon as possible.

Question: Who's your least favorite female character? Mine is Allison.