Theo ~ Horror Movie, Chick Flick, & Comedy

The Horror Movie You Watch Together: Theo is always able to talk you into binge watching all the Chucky movies with him. Every time you two watch them, you're always cuddled into him, hiding your face in his chest with a blanket covering your eyes. He always laughs at you, telling you how adorable you are but he promises to always be there to protect you.

The Chick Flick You Make Him Watch: You're a huge Nicholas Sparks fan. You own all of his book and all his movies. You tend to take advantage of the fact that Theo will do anything for you, especially when its that time of the month. He doesn't mind though. If binge watching all of Nick's movies keeps you happy, he'll happily cuddle you through them and get you what ever you need when you need it.

The Comedy You Watch Together: You both love Adam Sandler. The two of find him hilarious and you're both big fans of his movies. You own all his movies so they're always there to cheer either of you up on a bad day or after you fight. If one of you comes home in a bad mood the other will put one of Adam's movies on and you cuddle it out, or after you two fight, Theo always feels bad and he hates it when you're mad at him so he'll put one of the movies in and start watching it, sneaking looks at you and stifling a smile when he sees you eyeing the TV. Normally, within the first 10 minutes, you give in and the two of you end up laughing at the good parts even though you've both seen and heard them thousands of times already. Those days usually end in play fights that started with one piece of popcorn being thrown at one of you by the other. At the end of the movie, there's popcorn and couch pillows all over the living room floor. You'll start complaining about the mess and blaming him when its usually you that started it. Theo will laugh and go to kiss you when you roll your eyes and push him off of you and onto the floor, but he'll pull you with him. On many occasions, your parents have walked in on the two of lying on the floor laughing, surrounded by popcorn and couch pillows with the end credits of the movie rolling on the TV.

_______________________________________________________________

I think I may have gotten carried away with the comedy 0_0

Question Of The Preference: What's your favorite comedy movie? Mine is Ride Along or Get Hard. Both are Kevin Hart. I own both and I also have Ride Along 2 but I haven't watched it yet.