eleven

chapter 11

The day went on and although it was a bit difficult to talk to Harry, I was kind of glad he was my partner. Considering the first activity for the first day was just about to start and we had to stick together. Which clearly meant it was the perfect opportunity to talk to him.

But it concerned me on how the hell I was going to bring this up to him.

Hey Harry, I noticed you trying to drop some hints on sleeping with me. Wanna have sex?

Oh, hey Harry, I know you're probably sexually frustrated but so am I. Wanna fix this problem?

Look Harry, I think we should just have sex.

God, no matter how hard I tried to think of ways to break it down, it still came out pretty bad. I mean, maybe not to him it wouldn't sound bad but to me it sounds like the opening lines to some shitty quality porno.

So by the end of the day, without any chance of speaking to Harry, I gave up on the idea as I headed back to the cabin right after supper. I thought it was pointless. However, I was a little happy I didn't get a chance to talk to him because it gave me a little more time to think about all of it.

Perhaps sleeping with Harry wouldn't be a great idea. He hated me and I didn't like him very much, either. So what gave me the right idea that he would actually be okay with it? Aside from what happened this morning.

Moreover, to top it all off, we hardly spoke today, whatsoever. Despite our teacher being all over us with his instructions and whatnot, it seemed as if Harry was just flat out ignoring me. For what it's worth, I liked it, because I was able to change my mind about the silly idea.

As I walked to the cabin, I notice the light on and realise he must have gotten to the room before I did. I huff, feeling as if I may as well walk in considering he's been practically avoiding me all day.

However, the second I walk in, I can't help but gawk at the sight before me. My eyes widening and averting elsewhere when I walk in a nearly half naked Harry.

"Oh, sorry," He mumbles carelessly and flatly as he walks around looking for a shirt on the floor that already his clothes scattered about.

"No biggie," I murmur, almost whispering as I look down and lean back against the door.

Harry was hot. I'll admit it. I've admitted it multiple times. In my head, at least. And I'd be lying if I said I'd get used to seeing him half naked.

His skin looked soft and silky, despite the tattoos; some I didn't even know he had. His legs were oddly attractive and I'd be embarrassed to admit that his looked far better than mine. Hell, they looked better than most of the girls in our school. His lips seemed to change colour; some days they were pink and others they'd be red. He had a left dimple that, oddly enough, was the cutest and sexiest thing cease to exist. His smile was to die for, his eyes were hypnotising. And I was a complete sucker for long hair.

Harry basically had the whole package. So yeah. I'd be lying if I said Harry wasn't attractive.

Maybe I should reconsider the so-called silly idea. I don't know what it was but after hours of thinking of reasons why this was an awful idea, it took only about five minutes of seeing Harry half-naked to get me to change my mind completely.

"Hey, if you wanna change I can leave," Harry says, his voice monotone as ever, as he takes his clothes in hand and walks towards the door, which is where I'm standing and technically blocking. Except, I don't move, and I noticed his uneasy expression as I continue to let my eyes wander on his body.

I couldn't help myself. Something about the way Harry looked in front of me, had me pressing my thighs together. I just didn't want him to go. I just wanted my eyes to linger, just a little bit longer.

I kept contemplating on this idea, and how bad it would be but then, I suddenly began to think about Mikaela, and what she said, and the last time I had sex. And perhaps how much tension would be relieved if we just did it. It would probably make this trip a lot more easier to deal with.

"Reagan?" He says, once again snapping me out of my daze, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I sucked in a breath, watching as he bit his bottom lip, his eyebrows furrowed and a look on his face so confused and clueless, it was surprising that he couldn't tell how flustered I was at this point.

"Harry..." I breathe, my eyes on his lips as they form a pout. With him still shirtless, I just couldn't help wanting to reach out and touch him, but I had to control myself. Jesus, I lacked so much self control and I couldn't understand why.

The thought of having sex with Harry made me weak in the knees and I just couldn't bear it anymore. I spent hours convincing myself this was a bad idea but now? Now I just wanted to pounce on Harry.

With his focus and gaze still on me, I had lost all control and I was immediately filled with both regret and relief when I took a step forward and pressed my lips to his. My arms wrapping around his neck, pressing my body on his as I move my mouth against his.

Harry reacts by stiffening and taking a couple of moments before pulling away from me by my shoulders. He lets out a shaky breath before saying, "Reagan, what the hell?"

I let out a heavy breath. My eyes wide and I'm feeling completely embarrassed. My insides churning, cheeks probably burning red right now; I wanted to hide.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, I just-"

"What was that about?" He asks, wiping his lips with the back of his hand; I felt offended.

"I just-"

I didn't know what to say. Did he not want this? Was I wrong about what he'd been referring to this morning? Had I misinterpreted it? All I felt was flat out embarrassment, I couldn't even look Harry in the eye at this point.

"I'm sorry, Harry," I shake my head, still refusing to look him in the eye as I attempt to turn.

Though when I do, I'm pulled back as I'm reaching for the knob.

"Ray?" He says softly, and I nod for him to go on with what he had to say, my nerves building up inside me. "I'm... I'm gonna go out and let you... change, you know? Like I originally planned..."

I look down, embarrassed once again as I nod, stepping aside as he pulled on pants and a shirt then quickly leaving me alone.

-

vote & comment if y'all want. love u all & im sorry for taking long :-(

- ky