Setting Up

It's two days before the wedding. Edaline started helping Sophie and Keefe get set up in the yard of Havenfield. They decided to have it there since they both love the animals. They worked for about an hour and decided to finish it the next day. Then they went to Atlantis and bought food. They had a mallowmelt cake covered in white frosting. At the top was life-like mini Sophie and Keefe. Sophie was so impressed with the cake topper. Cake toppers in the Forbidden Cities weren't life like. The one on their cake was like someone shrunk them down. When they got back to Havenfeild, Sophie and Keefe went up to Sophie's room. "okay. after the wedding we are going to need a place to live. do you have any ideas? I can call the gnomes and ask them to start building once we have a layout" Sophie said. Keefe thought for a moment. "it should be kinda big. Not tall or wide, but big. Maybe four floors and a lot of rooms. With a pool, training room, a big kitchen, dining room and a big yard so our kids can play games" Keefe said. Sophie made a mental note then put it all together in her head. She grabbed her memory log and projected the image she made in her head. She asked Keefe if she could see the image he had. She opened her mind to his and looked at the mental image Keefe had of the house they wanted. Once she left his head she projected his image on the page next to her image of the house. They looked similar. They decided to go with Keefe's idea. Sophie contacted the gnomes and asked them to come get the layout, then start that day. Once that was taken care of, they went outside to ride Verdi. Keefe went first and rode like a bull rider. Then it was Sophie's turn. She had total control over Verdi, thanks to her telepathy. She was a professional now. Once they did that they decided to go to the sanctuary to check on Sparks. Sophie thought it was weird that she could transmit in full sentences, but she kind of liked it. Keefe leapt them outside the sanctuary and pressed his hand against the outside of the doors. When they walked in they both stopped shivering and were greeted by Jurek. "hello guys! anything new?" he asked. "actually yes. Keefe and I are getting married in two days. Do you want to come?" Sophie asked. Jurek looked flattered. "I would love to. I assume you are here to see Sparks?" Jurek said. "yes. She can transmit to me in full sentences unlike Silveny and Greyfell. They can only communicate in single words. Do you think that means her mind is more advanced than regular alicorns?" Sophie asked. Jurek didn't look worried. "I'm sure it's fine. She'll just be acceptionally talented like a specific brown eyed elf I know" He winked at Sophie and Sophie smiled and blushed. "Come on Keefe. Let's go" Sophie said. Then they ran off to the violet pastures and Sophie heard a familiar voice in her head. Sophie! Keefe! Visit! Fly! Sparks! So that's how they communicate. They transmit to eachother. How else would Silveny know the name Sparks? Sophie heard a higher voice in her head. Sophie? Is that you? Sparks transmitted. Sophie felt like she was transmitting to an elf. Yes. It's Sophie and Keefe. Good to see you Sparks! Sophie transmitted back. Then she ran over to Sparks and hugged her. You've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you! Your so beautiful! Sophie transmitted. Thank you. Mommy said I'm going to get big. She said Sparks! Grow! Big! Fly! That sounded like something Silveny would say. Especially because of that added "fly" at the end. She was a very flight happy alicorn. When you get big enough, me and Keefe can ride you Sophie transmitted. Sparks instantly shot up into the air and started flying in loops and spins and twirls. "Wow. She should be a stunt alicorn" Keefe said. "Silveny's already done stunts. But Sparks does seem to be very coordinated. She's going to be an interesting alicorn" Sophie said. "Hey, we should get going" Keefe said. We have to go now. We'll see you soon, okay Sparks? Sophie transmitted. I'll see you soon Sparks said back. Sophie and Keefe said bye to Silveny and Greyfell, then Keefe leapt them back to Havenfield.