The Boy Next Door

As Im Walking To My Car. I see some people moving in next door to us.
This Guy was this cutest and shit. And he seen me looking at him and he came over and i got stuck as he was coming over.

Hey im Jordan Vazquez. I just move here from miami florida. I miss it there. But moms thought it would be better if i was in cali where my dad was. As i was setting boxes on the porch i noticed there was this girl staring at me . Like she seen a ghost or something . So i thought i should go introduce myself too her. I mean she is my neighbor.

Jordan:Hey im jordan

SueSue: Hey Im Sueesuee. Im sorry about staring earlier. You very strong .

Jordan: (chuckles) thanks. So where you from and how old are you.

SueSue: Well im from miami florida but i move here like five years ago . Im 18 now my birthday is on new years.

Jordan: thats funny because im from there too. Im 19 i just turnt 19 yesterday.

SueSue: Happy belated birthday. Have any silblings?

Jordan:Well yea a younger sister, Shylah. She' currently 12 years old. She one of thoes little sisters you have to watch out for. What about you?

SueSue: Im the only child as of now but yes i do get lonely. Hey what school your attending or your graduated?

Jordan: Some school called rosewood high. I dont know about catching the bus there until i decide to drive.

SueSue: That's the same school I attend. Tomorrow is the first day of school .You can ride with me. Besides I need somebody to hang with I'm such a loner. But I'm sorry I'm distracting you from you moving and stuff.

Jordan: Lol it's okay I'm fine. Come over later. I want to get to know you better.

SueSue: How about you come over... matter a fact I can come over I can help you unpack and help you get comfortable around me. If you like.

Jordan: Fine by me.

I mean he is great and stuff. I don't wanna just get in his face like that he dosent even know me yet. But still.
Riding in my car and I'm just realized that I didn't get his number. I'm like OK Well maybe when I get back home he be moving the stuff in the house still.

I brought so much stuff . I brought lots of nike and under armour and lots of adidas joggers hoodies socks sweat pants shorts and t shirts and shit. Then i got me some banging ass red bottoms and couple tight fitted dresses from the mall too or watever. Im spoil. My ma works for this company she makes more money than celebrities do just by going in to every business and looking around. She always on the road. Thats why they pay her so much. When i was growing up i was always by myself. I learned how to drive when i was 14 my mom taught me. Because she had to teach me because she was always gone so ive been driving since i was fourteen. I had never had gotten a ticket either.