Karmyn Cortez

Hey Im Karmyn Cortez. Im known as Chi. Im 17. My birthday is on valentines day. Im 5 foot 3. Im cuban black asian and mexican . I play ball and does track. Im kinda of a nice person. Im the jealous type of person. Like i get mad over little things. Even if a dude trys to talk to me and i see him talking to other people or whatever then i get instantly mad. Im only nice to people who are nice too me.i drive a 2015 impala thats green and pink. Im on the same team as sueesuee We not close but we talk from time and time. We just alike we dont hang with nobody but ourselfs. Tuggz was suppose to text me and i didnt get a text from him. I look up and see him talking to suesue and I started to think and say I know he not trying to get her number. He walk away and she walk away and blew the whistle so line up. So I walks up to her and said umm you and tuggz talk?

Suesue:Tuggz?

Chi: Jordan he wants us to call him tuggz.

Shy: uhh no we live next door to each other. I gave him a ride to school since we doing try outs he riding with tino

Chi: oh . Ok

Suesue:why? You like him?

chi: yeah he just got my number before i came into the gym.

Sueesue: oh ok. Well i have to run to the bathroom. Line them up gather them up tell them how this stuff goes.