Romeo and Juliet

"Y/N,can you be my Juliet?Please"he ask holding your hand and the tears starting to fall."Of course my Romeo!"you said.Of course YES!! You hug him tightly.

**************************************************************

Present Day

Patrick still on the tour that makes you sad.You are now watching Twilight the scene is their in the Honeymoon they are now in the river kissing.I wish Patrick's here you thought.They are now in the bed kissing 'oh god i wish Patrick and I was doing that' and now your imagining that you two are doing that oh god!"Hey Juliet!do you want to do that"he whisper seductively to you behind you.When you turn your shock because its Patrick!"Patrick!!i thought you you're going home next week??"you said while hugging him.He didn't say anything,he gently kiss your soft spot that make you moan."I miss you,i miss your moan,i miss everything about you,i miss you"he whisper."Oh God!I miss you too!"you shout and kiss him.He make you jump  in his waist so now you can feel his bulge."You're wild!Patrick!"you said between kisses.That make him blush."Im always wild because of you."he whisper seductively that make you wet.He bring you down and knelt down then start to undress you and himself also and start licking you."Oh!!PATRICK!!!"you shout as he hit your spot."SHOUT MY NAME Y/N!!!"he said to you then shout his name "Patrickkkkkkkk......i...think..im gonna---" "Hold on Mi amour" he stand and he push you down in the sofa and start thrusting you."PAAAATRICCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"you shout as he hit you."Fastttttteeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!" and he obey you."I think im gonna cum Prin------" "Me too.." and you both cum together (A/N:Come Together is a song right??it's by Echosmith,Yeah but back to them,Im sorry)"I love you"you said and sleep in his chest.

****************************************

HEY!!HEY!!HEY!!My brain hurts so much like f*ck!So im sorry if this suck!Wait?! what?? that's rhyme!!But im sorry if that was short but i hope you like it!!A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN!!HAVE A GOOD DAY MY AWESOME HEROES!!!:D