CAN I GO BACK TO THE TIME WHEN EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT??

Y/N POV

I'm a mess.

I'm a stupid.

I'm a dork.

Because i lose the one i love.

I lose Patrick.

Can i go back to december?

Im here in my favorite coffee shop.Where me and Patrick met.Everyday im here,wondering if Patrick go here and i will do everything just to make everythings right.

But he doesn't.

I stand and act to walk away but i caught something....no!not something its someone!

It's Patrick!
He's in the counter.

Im just stuck here.

He walk to my direction.And our eyes met.

"Patrick."i whisper.

He walk towards to me.

"Hey y/n!"he said cheerfully and set his coffee in the table.

He smiled.Oh god he's hot!

"Can we talk?"you ask nervously.NERVOUSLY THAT YOUR HEART CAN JUMP!

"Ofcourse.Then seat."he said.

"No.In private."you said seriously.

"Ok.But where?"he ask.

You smiled.

"Somewhere."you said and start to walk.He follows you.

But you remember you dont bring your car.You just walk because it's just a several blocks to your house.

"Here."he said and guide me to his car.I seat in the driver's seat and him in the shotgun.He give me his keys.I start it and go to the woods.

The whole ride is quiet.But i didn't mind it.

After an hour were here.

"Were here"i said and off the engine and walk out.Were into the woods.

"This is really private y/n.Now what??"he ask.But not sounding irritated.

"I just want to say sorry about everything.For that night.I wish i could go back that time and change my own mind.I know im stupid.You gave me all your love but all i gave you was goodbye.I always think about the beautiful times,i watch you laughing.I wish i could go back there."i paused.

"I wish you were here when i cry,when i almost kill myself,when the world telling at me im a waste,im stupid,i wish you were here all the time.I wish you still forgive me.I wish that night didn't happen,the words i say didn't come out.I wish you still love me but i know youre happy now.Even it's not because of me...it's because of someone.Im happy too.Be with Someone who deserve you.Someone that you deserve.And i know it's not me.But always remember I Love You....i dont need a answer Patrick.You dont need to say it back.Again im sorry i waste your 3 years that supposed to be your spending that to someone you deserve.Again im sorry."i said with the tears flowing down to my cheeks.

"You don't need to say sorry y/n.I loved you.I dont waste my 3 years to you.But if i waste it...I love the way i waste it y/n.I really hope i was there when you need me.....Im sorry."he said and tears starting to form in his eyes.

He walk close to me and kiss me.I respond.

I know its our last kiss.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Bye Patrick!Thanks for everything....and Im really really sorry....."i said and walked away.

I run with my tears falling.....

Im out of the woods,im running in the highway with my blurry eyes.

Since my eyesight is blurry i didn't notice that there's a car behind me.

And the car crashed to me.

"I love you Patrick."is the last thing i said.

"Y/N!!!!!" the last thing i've heard.

Then everything went black.

I will be your angel Patrick.I love you.To the moon and back.To INFINITY and beyond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hey there!I hope you like it!Go play Back To December by Taylor Swift and you will appreciate it :) And is it weird that while im writing this im crying???And Im writing this while the background song is Back To December!!!The feels dude!!!!!I dont know if its just im too emotional person or what but i promise i cry!But by the Gerard Way!yeah!Gerard Way!Mikey Way!I hope 'ya like it.I really really hope :) Have a good day my heroes :)