Everything Has Changed

Y/N POV

Season's change but People don't

That's what my bestfriend said to me.But I think he's wrong.

Patrick change.......
-------------
I was currently living in New York,well everything's fine....but that's what I want now.

My bestfriend for 22 fucking years is being a dick to me.My mom wants a divorce to my Dad.My boyfriend cheat on me.

That's my life I living right now.But well luckily I have a job i'm working on a recording studio where I met my ex,Alex fucking Gaskarth.He's in a band named All Time Low.His sweet to everyone that he fuck everyone told ya!He's sweet!But i'm glad we're over.

"Y/N!!"Patrick shout.I walk downstairs from my room.Me and Patrick living in the same house because our parents want to.

"WHAT??!?I yell back.

"GREAT YOU'RE DRUNK AGAIN!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR LIFE???HUH?!?!FIRST EVERY NIGHT YOU GET DRUNK SECOND YOU WILL FUCK SOME SLUTS THIRD YOU GET HOME AND POINTING TO MY FLAWS AND LASTLY YOU WAKE UP AND ACT LIKE EVERYTHING 'S ALRIGHT!!BUT IT'S NOT!"you pause."YOU KNOW WHAT IM TIRED OF THIS."you pause again and you throw to him your promise ring and the tears starts forming in your eyess while him is crying really hard.His speechless."I'm sorry Patrick but our friendship is done.You stay here and I leave."you said in your normal voice and go upstairs and start packing.

After packing you walk downstairs with your bag and tears.You look again to Patrick for the last time.And Y/E/C and his forest green eyes meet."Please don't forget about me.I l-love you Y/N"he said while the tears running down to his cheeks.After hearing those words your speechless.You can't deny the fact that you love him.When you first see his eyes you fell to him but you control it.You.hide it.You hide it in 22 years.

"When we first met I fell in love in you but hold it cause I know you won't love me like I love you.I'm sorry I'm the reason why youre crying right now,I know I promise that I will never make you cry but now i broke it.I'm sorry and I love you"he said in his normal voice,his not crying right now.

You don't know what your going to say.You run to him and hug him.
"I love you too...Pattycakes"you whisper in his ears that make him shock.He let go of the hug."Y/N are you....."you cut him."Hey you don't believe to me??"you pout."It looks like you need a proof huh!"you smirk and you pull him close to you and kiss him.He kiss back that make you smirk.

You end the kiss and hug him.

"Now explain to me why youre a dick this past few weeks to me huh!"you said at him and he pout.

He explain every single detail why.And he said to you that he don't fuck a single girl.That make you happy.You two spent the whole night cuddling and telling embarrasing moments to each other.

Well i can't change my Mom's mind but i'm sure i'm happy right now......

-----------***********------------
Hello!!im sorry im inactive.Projects and assignments kicking my ass,im really sorry!I hope you like this,and actually the original ending of this is tragic but i change it because i want to make you smile not to cry.I think that's all!Thank you and I love you!