When You Thought The World Is Against You

Sorry guys I didn't update yesterday :(My pocket wifi is being a bitch.I'm very very sorry....

This is it!!!!The time you will see them and to hear there voices live!You do anything just to buy a VIP Ticket but not illegal things.

Your dream is finally come true!!

You're now driving to the venue but destiny is against you.It's traffic AF!

"ARGHHHH!!!WHY?!?!?!?!"you yell in frustration

"And my bad habit of being late person is not help!Why didn't I go in the venue an hour earlier to the time!Fuck!I hate myself!"

"Why the world is against me!?!?!"

Yeah....you're right.The traffic is not still moving and now you're running out of gas.

"Shit!No!No!No!I thought i---No!Fuck!"Now your out.

You climb oyt of your car and slam the goddamn door.

"I think I should run"you pause and look at your wrist watch there's only 40 minutes left and the show will be started.

"Yeah I should run!But what if my asthma will kick my ass!Or my lungs will not act as lungs?!?"you say to yourself."I don't care anymore!I will do anything for them!"you cheer yourself,then you started to run/walk.And you left your car there.

You're running/walking to the shorcut,you're only the one there because the road is dark and everyone is scared to take that road cause other said that there's a girl raped and killed to that road but you careless.

You keep running,and suddenly you hear a car engine.You stop to see it.It's a black bus,it looks like the tour bus of Fall Out Boy,you thought.The bus stop infront of you but you don't feel scared or anything instead you feel safe and you don't know why.The door open and the 'Pete Wentz' is there standing and smiling.

"So we caught a fan?"he smirk.You look down to your shirt and realize your wearing an black Fall Out Boy shirt.You smile at him still shock.

"We're late to the show,get inside!"he said and you quickly nod.Ofcourse who will say a 'NO'??If someone who would say that they must be insane!If I would see them I will never hesitate to punch them and slap to their faces that that chance is once in a lifetime and many people will do anything just to experience that and they can join now to the Black Parade,you thought.

But go back to the reality,you get inside the bus and when you're there the bus move again.

You follow Pete and there they are!Your Heroes!

"We caught a fan!Who's late like ours!"he said and all of you laugh.

"You must know all of us so we don't need to introduce ourselves.But why you're late?I mean you must be excited to the show and go there earlier"Pete ask you.

And you explain everything,that you're bad habit is being late because you're not a patient person.And after that you chat,and Andy's being Andy,Joe's being Joe,Pete's being Pete and Patrick's being Patrick.

And when you get there to the venue you exchange bye's and they started preparing and you walk to go to your place but you stop when you heard your name being called.

"Y/N!Wait!"Patrick shout while running.

"Yes Patrick?"

"Uhmmmm...here's my number call me when the show's end,I want to be friend of yours if it's fine to you"

"Ofcourse Patrick!It's my honor"you said and smile and you get the small piece of paper in his right hand.

"See you later y/n!"he smile and lean to you and kiss your forehead,it's not that awkward because his taller than you.

"See you too later Trick!Own the stage!Make this night our best night of our lives!"you cheer him up

"But maybe this is not your best night y/n,
there will be the night for two of us and that night will be the best of us"he whisper

"Are you saying anything,Trick?"you ask him because you can hear him whispering something about 'the best night??'

"Nothing Y/N!"he said and look to his shoes because he know his blushing from his dirty thought.

"I think it's a goodbye for now"he said to you and you smile.

"Yeah!Bye for now,Trick!Goodluck!"you said and wink at him and you started to walk again.

"Oh...God that wink!"Patrick giggle.

And after the show you call him and almost everyday your hanging out in his house,watching movies,cuddling and making the best time of your life.

And one day he finally ask you to be his girlfriend and ofcourse you said Yes!You really really love this fedora man,you know you can't live now without him because he is already your life.And Patrick's right!One night both of you  will make your best night of your life!

And maybe the world is not against you,you can say now is the world is with you and now he's in your side happy.

WHOAH!!922 WORDS?!?!?OKAY!
I hope you like this!

And last thing how many days in your country till Christmas?(Cause you know guys timezone)