Bestfriends With Benefits

A/N:Are you.guys ready for smut?;)
*Warning:Smut*
*Warning:Bad smut(Oooopppsss Sorry)

*************************************

"Why are you late??"you ask to Patrick.

"It's just 5 minutes!"he said.

"Still you're late"

"Fine.But i think we need to start"he whisper seductively to you.He start kissing your jawline down to your neck and hit your spot.

"Damn....Patrick"he leave a love bite there and go up to kiss you.

Thrice in a week you guys did this frick frack thing.It started when he confess to you but you say that you're not ready to the new relationship since your ex cheat on you so you say you two remain bestfriends but with benefits.

He start playing to the hem of your shirt and still kissing you,he pause.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom"

He carry you bridal style and when you reach your room he throw yoi to your bed and start stripping.You start undressing also and when you two both naked he cup your left breast and sucking the right one,his free hand son your you know and he inserted one finger and start pumping it.

"OH GOD!!PATRICK MORE PLEASE!!"
you buck your hips saying to him that you want more.He insert another 2 fingers.He goes deep really really deep and hit your spot.

"Right there!Right there Patrick!"you tell him and every move he made he always hit your spot,you can feel something in your stomach.

"Are you gonna cum honey?"he look up at you and he ask you.You nodded.

"Hold it!Now is not the right time baby!"he said and he lick your juices seductively in his fingers.He go down to your core(A/N:Oh God!I feel that i really need to drink holy water now!)And he insert his tongue hitting your spot.

"Damn!Y/N,you taste amazing!"he said to you that makes you blush.

"P-Patrick i can't hold it anymore!"you tell to him.He look at you and position.

"You ready?"

"I'm born ready"you smirk.

Then he start to go in and out,he start slow and he then go faster.

"I'm always fucking but why you're still so tight?!"

"Oh God!Y/N you feel so fucking good!"

"P-Patrick i can't----"

"Okay in my count" he interupt you

"1,2,NOW!"then you two cum.

Both of you lay in your bed panting he pull the covers to cover(A/N:OH CONE ON!BECAUSE THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF IT!COVERS TO COVER.Okay sorry:) )
You lay in his chest and he play with your hair.

"I love you y/n"he whisper and kiss the top of your head.

"I love you too"you reply.

He smirk to your answer.

"So that means we're-----"

"No.I love this thing.Maybe someday Patty.Goodnight!"

"Fine.Goodnight Mi Amor.."

And the both of you peacefully sleep.

*************************************
Smut!Smut!Smut!Yehey!!Whoah!!I did it!!Let's Party!!But I really need to drink holy water.Damn!I did it!This is the first smut that I did that very detailed,well i can very detailed because im just fucking 12 years old!But by the Mikey Way.Did you guys watch the new music video of P!ATD?!?!It's hella perfect!If you still didn't watch it......WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!GO WATCH IT YOU IDIOT!So I think that's all!Thanks for reading :)AGAIN WATCH IT!BECAUSE BRENDON's WATCHING YOU!