AUTHOR'S NOTE

────

hey guys! i'm sorry this hasn't been updated in ages. the truth is, i wrote this when i was completely obsessed with kingsman, but now the creativity and inspiration has kind of died out. i still love this movie, but maybe not enough to write a whole fanfiction about it. so, i'll be taking a little break.

but don't cry too much (haha good one sofia i'm sure you're all glad to see me and my shitty author's notes go) because it will be back eventually. even though i'm not as engrossed in the plot anymore, i've become really attached to bex. i want to keep fleshing out her character and eventually her relationships too.

i'm going to use this time to work on my other fics. i'll also take the time to edit all the chapters i've already written, since they are actual trash. seriously, going back and re-reading what i've written makes me want to go bungee jumping. without a bungee cord. and die. it's that bad.

UPDATE:
i did not work on any of my other stories at all. nice shameless self-promoting, sofia. i continue to be a festering heap of human waste.

i did, however, go back and edit all the pre-existing chapters. if you're new here, welcome! if you've already read this, i highly recommend going back and re-reading the story. i switched some stuff around and edited everything and added a lot, and in my opinion it's so much better.

i love you guys so much sticking with me, and i hope you enjoy the new and improved version of the secret service!