I'M SORRY

what's crackin' folks. it's ya girl and she is here to apologize for being the scum of the earth. i'm so so sorry that this fic hasn't been updated since dinosaurs roamed the earth and facebook was cool.

like i said, i've been lacking inspiration and motivation for a while now. i still love the movie and taron continues to own my entire ass but the problem is i feel like i kind of accidentally ended this fic already. i've written a little bit more but i'm debating whether or not to keep going?? hit me up in the comments and let me know if you think i should end it here or actually finish. or alternatively, give me ideas for how to continue (like what should happen next) (i'll give you a cookie or some crack cocaine or whatever kids these days like)

also i watched the golden circle today and it made me realize how long this fic has been going on. not to toot my own horn but this was one of the first kingsman fics. mostly because literally the instant i saw the movie i wrote the secret service (my first story yo). i've been "writing" it for 3 years and have made no progress, yet here it still is. it's like herpes. you can't get rid of it.

(ALSO PT 2: the craziest thing?? i had this plot line i created for the secret service and it actually took place in the golden circle. am i psychic? maybe. am i going to sue matthew vaghaun for stealing my ideas? definitely. but i'm not going to tell you what it is in case i actually ever update this)

anyways this was just a long ass author's note to beg for your help. thank you and, as always, i love you guys so so much. stay safe out there kids.

 stay safe out there kids