Part 5: Scary

Savanah's POV:

I admit it. When Grayson tried to reach for my hand i wanted to grab it. The thing standing in my way though is trust. I still don't trust him for what he did to me. I still want to die for all the pain he caused me. So when we got back to his house i took the blades out of a razor and cut my wrist two times. "Savanah  What the fuck" Ethan grabbed the blade from me. "I was done anyway" I said walking past him. "You can't keep doing this" He demanded. "Clearly i can" I said back running down stairs. I ran into the basement and locked myself in.  "Savanah" Ethan and Grayson pounded on the door. I started to sob. "You hurt me so much" I yelled "I'm scared" I cried into my knee's. I could here Grayson sigh from down here. I heard the door nob jiggle and then foot steps following it. "Savanah were not going to hurt you" Ethan said sitting across from me. "Savanah please" Grayson said sitting next to Ethan. I said nothing and just sat there. "Listen we are going to LA for Digi fest in a few days and you have to come with us" Ethan said making me jump. "There will be other people there like Jack Dail And Aaron Carpenter." Grayson said showing me a picture of him and two other guys. "When" I cleared my throat. "Monday" Grayson replied. I nodded an ran upstairs.  If i go to LA with them i can escape from them and start a new life there. In two days i get my freedom.

Grayson's POV:

"Are you sure we can bring her to Digi" Ethan asked. "Does it look like we have a choice, were not leaving her here" I replied. "Did you tell Jack and Aaron?" He wondered. "Yeah but not about the whole us driving her to suicide shit" I said bringing worry to Ethan's eyes. "What did you tell them?" He whisper yelled. "That she needed a place to stay" I shrugged. Ethan rolled his eyes and ran upstairs. It hurt hearing Savanah say she was scared of us, but she had reasons. I wanted so badly for her to love me but I knew she never will. I mean can I even blame her? I beat her twice a day for a year. "Grayson" Savanah called from behind me. I turned around to face her. "Yeah" I asked staring at her eyes. "Ethan just locked himself in the bathroom and I heard him crying" She said kind of worried. I ran upstairs and unlocked the bathroom. "Ethan" I said sitting next to him. "Grayson I feel like a monster" He cried. "What kind of a man beats an innocent girl" His cries got louder. "Mistaken ones" I said looking down. "Will she ever forgive us" He whimpered. I sighed "I can't answer that" making him cry a bit more. "Guys" Savanah knocked on the door. "If I'm going to live with you in LA we need to start over. No more bringing up the past. No more worrying about me harming and no more being over protective of me. I will forget it happened if you guys promise me a change" She said sternly. "Deal" Me and Ethan said in unison. We both took our turns hugging her and Ethan headed of to bed. We took turns changing and then I pulled the air mattress out of the corner. "I can't make you sleep on an air mattress until Monday" Savanah said taking the air mattress. "It's two days I can deal" I shrugged taking it back. "No you sleep on the bed" She insisted. "Then where will you sleep" I sassed. "On the air mattress" She said in a duh tone. "No I can't let you sleep on the air mattress" I insisted even more. "Than we can both sleep on the bed" She said throwing the air mattress back in the corner. "Are you sure" I said giving her a worried look. "Get in the fucking bed before I change my damn mind!" She jokingly yelled. "Geez" I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't weird. "You and me both" Savanah chucked. "Shit I said that out loud" I said scratching my neck. She laughed and nodded. "When you said we were starting over does that include what I told you today?"  I said after a few minutes. "Listen. I know I said we were starting over and we are" She said putting her hand up in defense. "But, the things you did will always be in the back of my mind. Fully forgiving you guys is going to take time and I need you to understand that. I want to believe that you guys changed and that Ryan really did black mail you but you need to give me time to do so. So if your asking me if we can be together than I think that is your answer. " she finished. "I'm not asking to be together I just want to know where we stand" I replied. "Where starting over and that's all" She rolled over and soon I could hear her soft snores. "Goodnight beauty" I whispered falling asleep.

A/N:

You guys have no idea how much I love writing this damn story! Thanks for over 50 views I appreciate it! Comment if you like the way the story is going and if not give me your input.

Also if I don't update much it's because I just moved and I also have 2 other stories. On top of that my fucking phone is on the frits so I can only update when I'm at home and on my laptop. Anyway Love Yah x)