Part 29

3 months later:

Savanah's POV:

So basically you can say the last 3 months have been hectic. On a good note Ryan moved, but on a bad note i started to go to therapy. Let me come straight out and tell you i fucking hate it.

Over the past months i moved into the basement of the Dolan's house. I've gotten to hang out with their sister Cameron a few times and she's quite chill. Jack moved into his apartment in LA and Aaron is still living in the dream home. Speaking of Aaron he finally left me alone, praise the heavens! I haven't heard from Kayce witch to me is some sort of a blessing. The kids at school have became more chill around me but their still a bit rude. I mean there's a lot of crazy stuff happening, but what seems to top the list is Grayson.

Grayson has been acting strange lately. He has been sneaking out and avoiding me and Ethan. We plan to get to the bottom of his sketchy ass ways later this week but at the moment i have more important things to do. Like eat food :)

"Ethan give me back my mother fucking Taco!" i yelled as Ethan tried to eat my taco. "Umm hella no!" he laughed taking a bite. "Ethan this is serious businesses i have to eat a total of 12 Tacos and if you eat that you have to buy me another!" i stated grabbing my taco and eating it. "Why do you have to eat 12?" He asked. "Because that's two more than usually. " i told him "I have to complete this task in order to say i'm living with no regrets". 

I finished my total of 12 Tacos and then me an Ethan walked home from taco bell. "So what are we going to do about mission Destroy Sketch Grayson?" Ethan asked. "Since when are we calling the mission that?" i chuckled. "Since i said so. But seriously what are we going to do?" Ethan sighed. "Next time he goes out we follow him" i shrugged. "I hope this works i really miss the regular Grayson you know?" Ethan said. "Yeah" i sighed. 

When we got home we went our separate ways and i descended into the basement. I spent a few minutes cleaning until i came across a picture frame from a month ago. I was on Grayson's back and Ethan was twerking on Grayson. I chuckled but them i sighed. That was right before Grayson became distant. You know i wouldn't expect myself to be so upset about this. I'm kinda scared if he distance's himself from me so will Ethan and then i will have nothing. Or maybe it's because iv'e fallen for him. Wait what the fuck did i just say! NO! NO! I can not be falling for him!!!!! Holy fucking shit i have feelings for Grayson. No wonder i'm so upset he's avoiding me! Great now i'm screwed. The worst part is i'm almost positive Grayson moved on. Fuck feelings.

Grayson's POV:

Today's the day. Today i'm asking a girl to be my girlfriend. Now i know what your thinking: "Grayson you can't ask out a girl i need you all to myself". Don't worry babe there's enough of me to go around (Insert Wink). But seriously i'm going to ask out Alex.

Alex is a girl i met a few weeks ago and i really like her. There's just one small problem. I haven't told Savanah or Ethan. I know i should tell them but Ethan wants me to date Savanah. You see, ever since we found Savanah's bucket list Ethan treats it like the fucking bible. He wants me to complete number 100 for Savanah but that's not my decision to make. The past months i have been waiting for Savanah to want me and i'm done. She has shown no sign of affection for me. So, iv'e given up trying to get her and changed my target to Alex.

I don't want to loose Ethan and Savanah as friends but i can't tell them about Alex just yet. I have king of avoided them for a while because i don't want to accidentally tell them about Alex. Maybe in like a week i can tell them, that is if Alex says yes to my asking her out.  Everything right now is just so complicated.

*

*

*

A/n:

Well some crazy shit was revealed this part am i right? Give me questions to answer when i do a Q and A! Love yah, bye :P