Part 9

Hello! Okay so thank you so much for 500 views! I love you all so much! So are you team Aaron or Grayson let me know! Okay so Aaron's singing is life and yes! Listen to it above^

Savanah's POV:

When i woke up i heard yelling. "Ethan how the fuck could you do that!" Aaron yelled. I looked up and Aaron and Ethan were yelling and throwing shit. "We were threatened!" Ethan yelled back.  "Woah what the hell is going on!" An unfamiliar boy barged into the room. "Jack Ethan and Grayson beat Savanah for a year straight." Aaron yelled. "Who is Savanah?" The boy asked. I raised my hand. "Oh hi i'm Jack Dail" He said awkwardly. "Hey" I laughed back. "Aaron you don't understand the situation" Ethan yelled. "You know what! You both need to shut the fuck up! You guys were best friends!" I yelled. "Well when your best friend beats someone the friendship is lost" Aaron scoffed pushing past us and out of the hotel room. "I'm going to follow him" I told Jack before chasing Aaron down the hall.

"Aaron wait up!" I yelled chasing him. "Savanah can we talk" Grayson popped out of no where. "Listen i understand is you don't want to talk to me. I made your life a living hell for over  a year and i think i need to leave you alone now. So i got you your own room so you don't have to share with me. I just want you to know that i do care about you. So i'll see you around" Grayson said handing me a room hey. He walked back down the hall leaving me in awe. "Fucccccccccccccccccck" I mumbled. I got up and went back to my new room. My stuff was already in there. I pulled out a blade and cut my wrist. I started to cry. I picked up my phone and called my mom. "Mommy" I cried. "Savanah i told you not to call me i'm on a bushiness trip" She scolded. "Mommy i want to die" I cried. "Non sense take my credit card and buy something" She laughed. "Mom i'm cot kidding" I yelled. "Bye" She hung up. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Savanah" Someone knocked on the door. "It's Aaron" they called again. I wiped my arm and opened the door. "I'm sorry for freaking out" Aaron said hugging me. "It's fine" i smiled. "Were you crying" Aaron said breaking the hug. "No" I lied. "Savanah let me see your wrist"Aaron grabbed my wrist. He rolled up my sleeve reveling my cuts. "Aaron it's to much" I said breaking down. Aaron rapped me up in his arms. "It's okay" He whispered "I have you now".

We hugged for a good five minute before sitting down on the floor. "Why were you so mad at the twins for hurting me" I finally spoke. "Because you didn't deserve it. They keep telling me they don't know the story but no one deserves what they did to you. And plus i really like you" Aaron smiled. I blushed. "Aww now your blushing" Aaron smiled. "Stop" I laughed. "Make me" He smirked. "Fine" I smirked back. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "Your not talking now are you" I smirked. He playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed my face pulling me back to his lips. I blushed again as we pulled apart. "Now your blushing, again" He smirked. I rolled my eyes back. "Am i a good kisser" Aaron laughed. "I don't know" I laughed. "Here let me refresh your memory" Aaron smiled smashing his lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss making him laugh. "10 out of 10" I blushed. He blushed and smiled back. "Your a 13 out of 10" He smiled.

Grayson's POV:

After i told Savanah she never had to see me again i was hoping she would stop me, but she didn't. And that stung, hard. I needed something to make me feel better.  I walked down into the lobby and saw  my fans screaming.  "Hey cuties" I smiled hugging them. My fans make me so happy. They are my everything. People say i don't care about them but that's bull. "Grayson i love you" One of them scream. "I love you more" I smiled kissing her cheek.

After the fans left i went back upstairs to Jack's room. "Yo Dail open up!" I knocked on the door. The door opened and a familiar face opened the door. "Hi i'm Kayce Jack's girlfriend. Were you at that dance of thing yesterday?" She asked. "You were with Savanah when she sung that song" I mumbled. "Oh, your that kid that ran off" She chuckled. "Well Jack is in the bathroom but you can come in" She changed the subject. "So you met Kayce" Dail said coming out of the bathroom. I nodded. "Hey Kayce i need to talk to Gray outside okay" He said kissing her cheek. She smiled and Jack dragged me outside into the hallway. "So i heard about you and Ethan and that girl Savanah" He said a bit pissed. "I already know how stupid i was Aaron already yelled at me" I scoffed. "I wasn't going to guilt you. I don't like that this girl is getting in between our friendship" Jack said pissed. "Well tell Aaron that i'm surprised he hasn't married her yet" I yelled. "What do you mean" Dail asked. "He has been flirting with her all day yesterday and today" I mumbled. "And why do you care" Jack was now really confused. "Because i love her!" I yelled. "Damn" He mumbled. "And i fucked it up! Now she hates me and want's to be with Aaron! It's to late!" I broke down. "This must be one hell of a girl" Jack laughed. "If she can break you and Aaron up than she must be pretty amazing". "Well Ethan said he might like her to so all were waiting on is you" I said sarcastically. "Wow this is some deep fucking shit" Jack mumbled. 

A/n THEY KISSED. Three times!!!!!!!!! Omg Aaron is the cutest person ever! And his new haircut is life! Hope you enjoyed! :P