Part 13

1 Week Later

Aaron's POV:

A week has past and the whole Savanah vs Kayce shit has blown over. While Ethan takes Savanah to see the house i am going to have a talk with Kayce.

I knocked on her hotel door and she opened it. "Oh, hi" She said quietly. "We need to talk"  I say back."Listen i was out of line for what i did to Savanah" She said ashamed. "That's not why i'm here" I said earning a weird look from Kayce. "I know your sorry so i need to  talk about something else. I'm worried about Savanah and we need a game plan. We need a way to stop her from going back to her blade. We need to make her feel secure" I told her. "Aaron all she need is for you to protect her.We don't need a master plot. All she wants is to feel loved. " Kayce told me. "Well she need you two. I'm not always going to be around to protect her" I sighed. "Me and Savanah need our space, but i have her back" Kayce reashored me. "Thanks" I smiled. "Anyway she might try to kill me if i get to close" Kayce laughed. " To soon" I laughed back. "I thought so" She chuckled.

Savanah's POV:

Ethan is taking me to see the house that we are renting. My heart is going a mile a minute wondering what it will be like. "Someone's excited" Ethan laughed. "Very" I chuckled. "Your going to love it" Ethan smiled.

In all honesty i have began to trust Ethan. He is not to pushy with me forgiving him and he understands i need my space. I can tell he genuinely cares about me witch makes me trust him. Grayson on the under hand hasn't spoke to me since the day when me and Aaron made it official. I know he's mad and jealous. i mean i do care about him but not when he is like this. I just want him to act normal around me.

When we pulled up to an apartment complex i almost died. "This is it" Ethan smirked. I ran into the lobby and to the elevator. I stopped at floor 3 and ran down the halls to the second door. Ethan tossed me a key and i unlocked the door. I walked inside and my jaw dropped. The house was stunning. It was pre furnished and amazing. "Holy shit this place is amazing" I gasped running threw the house like a child. "Isn't it" Ethan smiled. "Follow me" He smirked. I followed him up the stairs to a hallway with 6 doors. "This is your room and your's and Kayce's bathroom" He said pointing to the two doors to my left. I squealed and opened the my bedroom. "No fucking way!" I yelled jumping on my bed. The walls were all white and so was the furniture and bed sheets. The was a bright blue pillow thrown on the bed making a pop of color. There was a body sized mirror slanted against the wall with black and white stripped under it. The windows were framed with white lace curtains that let the light glisten threw. There was a white chair with black and white cousins thrown on it and next to it was a door leading to my bathroom and another that opened up to my closet. My closet was your averaged closet but my bathroom was gorgeous. There was a shower with a glass sliding door but t also had a curtain so you couldn't see in. There was also a tub that looked old fashioned but it was also a bit modern. The sink was mounted on the wall with a mirror hanging over it. On the other side was the door that lead to the hallway. 

"Do you like?" Ethan smirked. "I fucking love" I squealed jumping up and down. "Come on lets finish the tour "he smirked.  He pointed to the door next to mine and said "This is Aaron's room". Then he pointed to the one across from mine"This is Jack and Kayce's room and this is Aaron and Jack's bathroom." he said. "Oh and this is mine and Grayson's room and our bathroom is inside" He smirked "We got the nicest room". "Well you two have to share" I laughed. "Why couldn't you and Aaron just share" He asked. "Well we only have been dating for like a week." I shrugged it off not wanting to get into that type off conversation. "Do you think you two will last?" He asked. "Listen, Aaron deserves a shot. I may barley know him but he makes me feel safe....... i need safe" I said mumbling the last part. "I totally agree i just want you to be happy" Ethan ashored me. "Well i'm very happy" I smiled.

After we walked around the apartment a bit more we decided to head back. "We should get everyone some taco bell" I smirked. "Let's go" Ethan smiled. We pulled up to taco bell and ran inside. "Hi can we have 20 beef tacos with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and more cheese" Ethan told the lately at the counter. "Can we also have 10 taco's on the Dorito shell" I added. "So you two want 30 Taco's?" the woman asked. "Yes ma'm we do" I smiled. "That will be $36.79" The woman rolled her eyes. "Ma'm is there a problem? Because we have people to feed and we love Taco's" Ethan asked the woman. She shook her head no and e sat down to wait for our Tacos. When we sat down i laughed as we watched the lady glare at us. "Take a picture bitch it last longer" I snorted. "And if you spit on my taco i will cot you" Ethan laughed back at her. Her eyes widened and she handed us 4 bags full of Tacos. "Thank you for your service" i winked at her making Ethan laugh. "We make a good team when it comes to railing fast food" I smirked. "You bet" he smiled back.

When we got back to the hotel we told everyone to meet us in my room. They all came running in and taking tacos. By the time we finished we had eaten all the Tacos and we were still hungry, "And to thing 30 tacos is enough for 6 people but i guess not" Aaron laughed. "Well if you didn't eat 10 i wouldn't still be hungry" I fake scolded. "A boy's gotta eat" Jack said throwing away his taco wrappers. "Well so do girls but i was limited to 4 tacos" i yelled but it was muffled by laughter. "It's okay i will get you more taco's" Aaron smiled picking up his keys. "YAY" I yelled running out the door. I ran down the hall with Aaron following behind shaking his head in embarrassment. I jumped in his car and so did he. "How hungry are you?" Aaron laughed. "So hungry if you weren't so cut i would have eaten you by now" I fake smiled squeezing my eyes shut. "Yah we should get going" Aaron laughed starting the engine.

We pulled up to the same Taco bell and walked inside. "Your back" The woman sighed. "Yeah give me another 20 Tacos please" I said flipping my hair. "How many boyfriends do you have" she asked. "One bitch but it's none of your business. You see i came in here with my friend earlier but know my amazing boyfriend has brought me back to get me more food because he knows how to take care of a girl" i smirked at her. "You have one hell of a girlfriend" The lady said Aaron. "I know isn't she great" He smiled pulling me into his arms. "Yeah she's something" the lady huffed. "You know it bitch now get me some tacos" I snapped my finger. Aaron just smiled at me. "What?" I asked him. "Your cute when your bossy " he said making me blush. "Thanks" I smiled trying to hide my red cheeks. 

We got our tacos and brought them back to the hotel. The twin were still in my room watching my tv because i was the only one with a working tv so they ate a few tacos as well. 

"Give me back my taco" I said to Aaron who was taking a bite of my Taco. "If you thought you were going to eat that and not let me have some your are crazy" He laughed. I rolled my eyes making him and the twins laugh. I crossed my arms and glared at all of them. "Oh no you upset Mrs sassy pants" Ethan teased. I kept glaring. "What are you on your period" Grayson added. I kept glaring. "Maybe she's going into a food coma" Aaron laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked to the other side of the room. This will teach them not to take my food. "Come on we were kidding" Ethan laughed. I can't believe i'm actually mad. I turned my back to them with a huff and sat on the floor. "Oh come on it was a joke" Aaron said trying to hold back a laugh. I continued to sit there holding back a laugh myself. I opened my phone and texted Jack telling him to come here and play along. Minutes later he walked in. "Hey whats up" He said to the guys. "Dude go talk to her" Aaron whispered. He sucks at whispering. "Okay"Jack said coming over to me. He sat next to me. "Tell them i said i'm never talking to them again" I whispered to him. He smirked and got up and walked to them. "she refuses to talk to you guys" Jack said sounding upset. This kid need to become and actor. "Fuck" Aaron whispered. It was cute that he cared. He came over and sat next to me. "Please don't be mad i will buy you more tacos" He said hugging my side. "Promise" I said in my best sad voice. "Promise" He said. "YAY" I smirked. "This was a joke wasn't it" Ethan said pissed. "Now you have to buy me more food" I smiled. "I hate you" Ethan said. "The feeling is like wise" I stuck out my tongue. 

After that all the guys left except  Aaron. "Are you excited to move tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah" I smiled. "Did you really think i was mad?" i giggled. "Yah" he said looking down. "Awww Aaron was upset cause he thought i was mad" I cooed. "Whatever" He shrugged it off. "AWWWWWW" I cooed again. "Stop" He laughed. "Well i think it's cute that you care" I smiled. That made him smiled to and he kissed my cheek.

A/n Sorry for not updating yesterday i was doing my simmer reading. To make up i made a long part hope you enjoyed it!!!! Love yah bye :P