* 2 *

The first few periods went by surprisingly fast, and soon it was free period for 11th grade students.

Wendy sat down the grass, a pencil in her and a sketch book in the other. It was beautiful here, flowers everything, the colors were beautiful.

"Tinker?" Alex said, smirking at the nickname he gave to Wendy when they were younger.

"I missed you a lot Peter!" She smiled up at him before jumping up to hug him. She pulled away when she saw Zack and two other boys behind him.

"This is Jack, and Rian," Alex explained, pointing to each boy as they smiled at Wendy, "They've been friends with since I came here. But geez Wendy, I'd never thought you'd come to Baltimore." Alex before joining Wendy as she sat down.

"I got so bored when you left Alex, I had fun when we went to Neverland."

"Explain?" Jack said, confused. Wendy and Alex chuckled, realizing the others had no idea what they were talking about.

"When I was about five, my mum took me to a park in Essex. I was going to play by myself when I saw Alex with a small of group kids. He looked really excited, so I walked up to him. He was telling the other kids about Neverland, the land of magic and never growing up! I was the only one who ended up playing with him, so we made the park into Neverland. He called me Tinker Bell and I called him Peter Pan. I introduced him to my mum, our mothers got to know each other and exchanged numbers. We became really close, until he moved to Maryland and lost all contact until I moved here as well."

"That's one hell of a story you guys got there," Zack laughed nicely, sitting down next to the others. "What were you doing?"

"Drawing, want to take a look? Wendy said, handing them the sketch book she drew in.

"What made you come to Baltimore?" Alex said, smiling like an idiot as the boys looked through her drawings.

"My parents heard the schools were better over here, so we moved."

Their conversion was interrupted when a girl walked up to them.

"Hey, baby." She said as she smiled to Alex.

"Hey Jasey, guess what?" Alex questioned, the excitement obvious in his voice.

"Um, you got a new friend?" Jasey pointed at Wendy, who was talking to Zack, Rian and Jack.

"No, well yeah, sort of. When I was in England, I had this friend named Wendy and w-"

"Wait, isn't she that new girl from our class? The one you kept staring at?" Jasey scoffed.

"Let me explain alright... When we were younger, we used to talk a lot and I lost contact with her when I moved to Maryland. I'm really happy she's here. She stills looks a lot like she did was she was younger."

"You seem happy that she's back, you never acted this way when I came back from that long vacation."

"I haven't seen her in ten years. You and I see each other every day, also we video-chatted almost every day."

Jasey shook her head, not seeming to understand Alex's point.

"Whatever. I'm going out with Tiffany later, alright?" She replied, changing the subject.

Alex just nodded as she walked away. He turned his attention back to Wendy and the rest of his friends. "I'm sorry. she gets really fucking annoyed when she sees me with other girls."

"Its fine, Alex. You guys are dating, it's normal, I think. I don't know, I've never been in a relationship..." Wendy said, embarrassed by the fact that she was sixteen and has never dated anyone.

"Oh..." Was all that Alex managed to say. Wendy sighed before turning to the same page she was drawing on and continued where she left off. Everyone was talking and enjoying the breeze, well, except for Wendy. She stayed quiet as she watched the different groups of teens mingling around her.

-----

hello ohmoyhfdod heres chapter two I hope you guys like it! jasey is bItCHjdhvncjkxop in this story so me v soz it took me two hours to write this down from my phone and the chapter isn't even that long plsplspssplsplslpslsplpsslpsplspsplslpplspspslpssplsplpl vote and comment and share to your friends pslspslpsslpsplpslspslpsslpsplspsplsplsl lmao love you kittens byyye - Nicole, the loser