* 5 *

She woke up from screams, and things being thrown around. Wendy hated how her mom and dad fought almost every day. When they are outside, they looked like an happy family but in the house, nothing is cheers and happiness, and its mostly shouts.

After changing, she began fixing her hair and straightening it, she head downstairs and saw there was a shattered vase on the floor with pieces of cut up flowers. She sighed and went to to the dining table. "Good morning mother." Wendy said as she picked up a fork and started eating.

"Morning Wendy, how did sleep?" Her mum said, eating in the kitchen counter.

"Not really good, couldn't fall asleep. You now, like most days." Wendy said after chewing her breakfast. "What happened to the flowers?" 

"Nothing important my dear, go tell her brothers to hurry up please Wendy." Her mum asked after Wendy finished eating. Of course, Wendy had said yes and went to her little brother's room. 

"Ma had asked to hurry, the bus is about to come." Wendy opened the door and saw them laying in bed still. She felt sorry, she doesn't know how they feel in that school or how the people treat them there.

She went downstairs, "Mom can they stay today? Not me, I wanna to school."

"Of course honey, they deserve it. Wait outside, the bus will come soon." She went over, kissed her on the forehead before Wendy took her backpack and left the place.

She waited outside until the bus came, school was about to start and it hasn't came yet. Soon after a few minutes, it has came and she went inside.

---------------

School was hard, her English teacher allowed her to pass for the day since she didn't do her homework the night before. She loved Maths, she got every question correct. Students groaned at her knowledge, but it gave her confidence along with anxiety. She doesn't want to be the smartest. She doesn't like being over than most people.

She sat in Art class, waiting with the pieces of art she had drew from months before. Everyone else is going up explaining the art they have made, most people didn't do their homework because "they don't like art." 

Wendy was next, grabbing all the confidence that got loose, she went up and explained her work. "This was made at a soccer ball game held at school. One of the year ten students was about to make a goal but a goalkeeper had caught the ball. My other work is Spring time, most flowers on the tree had grown and flowers were starting to bloom again. It is raining so the trees and flowers are getting its water."

"Both of the artwork are amazing my dear, you may sit down now." Ms. Lee said, clapping, most of the kids clapped too. "Zachary, your turn."

Zach had got up, showing up his piece of work. "Um, this is my friends and I when we were younger. We were at the park and eating ice cream. This is where I met one my friends now." He smiled at Jack and Jack smiled back.

"That's adorable, Zachary," Ms. Lee smiled, clapping again. Wendy figured she claps during class time when they represent.

He sat down and smiled. After everyone else went to the board, they were drawing anything that came into their mind. Wendy did her room, the tiny desk in the corner with a lamp, her on her window staring out to the late night. There was golden light coming out from her window but her curtains were covering the light.

"Class if you had did your writing assignment, place it in the red bin where I'll collect at the end of the day." Ms. Lee said, after helping a student. Wendy looked inside her backpack for her homework and looked around for the red bin. After she found it, she went to place it there and came back. 

The bell rung loudly which made Wendy to flinch. She calmed down and started to pack up. "Hey Wendy!" Alex said happily to her.

"Hey 'Lex, how you doing?" She had asked after putting on her backpack.

"Nothing, bored, I'm so happy its lunch time right now. Pizza day!" He said, rushing out. Zach, Jack, Wendy and Rian had laughed before heading out to the lunchroom where Alex had ran too.

------------

 Wendy never had "American pizza" before, but she did seem to like it. Jasey was next to Alex, putting her hand on his thigh. She likes to make Wendy jealous for no reason, Wendy didn't care anyway. But, Wendy was sitting next to Zack, joking around about things they both love and Jack was sitting next to Rian eating seconds.

"How's the food Wendy?" Alex asked after she came back from throwing away her lunch.

"Amazing," She said after she sat down. "There's no such thing as American pizza in London."

"I miss London's pizza," Alex whined a bit, "It was nice and delicious!" 

As they all played around for a while, talked about weird things and the music they all enjoy outside in the yard, Jasey and Alex went around for a walk while Zack and Wendy stayed to continue talking. "You believe in aliens?" Zack randomly asked, staring at the sky.

"A little bit, I think they're creepy though. Plus, don't you think it's weird how they're just slimes and come from the mars. I mean, people just assumed they're real or fake but I don't know. How about chu?"

"I do, they're green and cool but seeing one in real life would be really scary." Zack smiled at Wendy.

"How about dreams, did you dream of something and it came to life?" Wendy said, smiling slightly.

"Yeah I had a dream that came to life. Um, I have a dream of having a band with my best friends and it came to life because now I have band with my best friends and one day we'll tour around America and go to the UK where you used to live at." Zack turned to Wendy, squinting at her because the sun was in behind her. "What about you?"

"I never had a dream that came to live but I had dreamt of having a nice family. Everyone's nice, lovely and super caring. But my actual family is opposite, my parents fight a lot and my little brothers are to young to understand about what's happening."

"Oh, hopefully your family will become different-"

"Hey lovebirds, what's up?" Jack winked as he went to sit down next to Wendy.

"We're not dating," Wendy said, rolling her eyes, "But, nothing at all, what about you?"

"Ahh, nothing, tired from walking." Rian sat down too, next to Zack who was still laying down the floor.

Jack saw Alex walking angrily to the group, mumbling words to himself. "Are you okay, 'Lex?"

"No, Jasey is extremely jealous for no reason and I'm started to get upset because of it."

"Getting jealous of Wendy or in general?" Zack had asked after getting up.

"At Wendy, she thinks I'm dating h-"

"I'm right here you know." Wendy interrupted their conversation. "Jasey doesn't know me enough to say I will date her boyfriend. I'm not that type of person to steal someones boyfriend."

"I don't know she's just any annoying type of person who think people are cheaters and stuff, don't worry, I'm going to talk to her later."

------------------------------------------

hey guys I'm ending it here because i can't write anymore lol hopefully i will write another chapter I'm soooooooo sorry frens love u