* 6 *

Alex sat with Jasey, talking about problems and everything they can think of. "Um, what happened outside during lunch?" Alex said, locking his phone and turning to her. 

"What's to talk?" Jasey rolled her eyes, continuing to look at the side of the bus they were riding in. "I'm telling you not to talk to her. As a boyfriend, you should listen."

Sighing deeply, Alex made her look at him but failed miserably. "Why'd you freak out when I talked about Wendy?"

"Because I don't like any girl talking to you. You're mine and not some whore's." Jasey pulled out her phone and began texting someone who has messaged her.

"She's not a who- Jasey, I get that you are jealous but there's nothing in between me and Wendy. If you keep acting like this, I'm not going to hesitate to break up with you." Alex said quietly, making no one listen in.

"Then fine, I'm not your girlfriend anymore if you're still gonna hang out with that shit bag." She made a disgusted face before looking at him. "Don't talk to me anymore." She said, getting off the bus at her apartment.

Alex sighed deeply once again, putting his hands on his face. "God, why does my life suck?"

-------November-------

"I assume everyone will be here bright and early for the test that I'll be passing to everyone tomorrow." Ms. Lee said before the bell rang for dismissal.

"Hey Wen, me and the guys will go to the mall want to join?" Jack said, standing in front of her while she packs her books.

"Would love to if I get a ride back home." She smiled putting her backpack on, looking at the three boys standing against a wall in the hall.

Wendy walked towards them, flashing a smile. "Let's go then."

They walked together to the parking lot and hopped on into a car that Rian brought.

Everyone made jokes and was laughing while they were heading to the mall.

"Wendy, have you ever went to Hot Topic? They have merch from Blink 182 and stuff like them. We go over there almost every month and spend a little on clothes and little accessories that they have." Alex said as they walked into the mall. The loud noise began to grow and made Wendy felt uneasy.

"I don't think we have one in the United Kingdom, but I'll be happy to go to the store." She followed them as they head into the store. It was a big place. Rock music playing from the speaker in the ceiling. Workers were different than actual store workers. Wendy began to be amazed as she saw rows of clothes and items that she always wanted to have.

A beautiful light blue laced dress awed Wendy's eyes when she saw it. Touching the beautiful fabric, she instantly fell in love. Alex creeped up behind her, poking her back. She gasped before falling into the arms of Alex. "God, don't scare me 'Lex! This dress is so pretty, but I don't think I can afford it." She takes the dress out and pretends to put it on. "What do you think?"

"It looks amazing... If you really want it, you can have it." He took out his wallet, looking for a card. "Besides, I also promised to buy you something." He gently took the dress from her, putting it on a basket that Rian was holding. "Is there anything you to get?"

Going around the store, they got little tiny action figures along with accessories, clothing and many other things.

After half a hour of being in the store, they left to the parking lot to go back home. Alex asked to walk Wendy back home, each she gladly accepted. They waved goodbye to the three and left with Alex. "Dude, Jasey broke up with me and I'm not even upset."

"Well, you shouldn't be. She was not a nice person. You should be happy. She was a toxi-"

"Jasey wasn't even like this until you came though I don't want to upset you. She was a somewhat toxic person but she was dealing with abusive parents. They barely let me come inside the house because they hated me. Which is stupid, cause I didn't do anything to her." He sighed softly, looking down at his feet.

"I'm sorry to hear, love. Forgive me.. Though she'll probably come back to you and change her views on me." They appeared at her house and stopped. "Well, this is my house. Have a good night 'Lex, I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed his cheek softly before opening the door and went inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a shitty writer but thank you for reading my stories ily