Chapter 3

20 views yay!! May not be a lot to some but it is awesome. Here is your next chapter!

Zuko's POV:

When I finished my meal and cleaned the plate, I Wandered around the barn in search of the girl I thought I knew.

I felt the earth shake beneath my feet and stalked closer to its source. I rounded the barnhouse to find Madelyn, a girl who was strong, but not strong enough to hold a giant boulder the size of a komodorhino over her head without touching it. She threw it as far as she could, which was across the field, and landed it next to another pile of similar rocks. She stomped the ground beneath her and three smaller rocks rose in the air, which she kicked far away like the boulder before.

"You know, I know you're there babe." She called out. I emerged from my less-than-adequate hiding spot and came to the clearing near her.

"So..." She bit her lip in nervousness, which was as cute as I remembered if not more so. "You think you know me?"

"I do know you." I confirmed.

"How?"

"I don't think you want to know yet."

"Were we friends?"

"Very good friends."

"Okay i guess. So what was I like?" She smiled and rose two rocky seats from the ground.

"Well you couldn't do that." I took a seat.

"I couldn't earthbend? But it's who I am."

"Maybe now, but then you could do... Something else."

"What."

"I dont want to tell you, at least not yet. It might scare you. I'll tell you when you remember something." She nodded in agreement. I couldn't risk her being afraid of her bending again, if she still had it.

"So what else? What was I like personally?"

"Annoying." I laughed, earning a look of concern. "In a good way though. The best way." She smiled. "You were abnormally nice for someone in my life. Even after everything you went through you were always so.. Good. And you were a very good liar, not to mention sassy. You held your own against anyone and always did the right thing."

"My my Zuko, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were in love with me." She laughed. I held a smile on my face, but I could tell that despite my efforts it looked sad. "Oh God. You were- we were... Together. I'm so sorry." She leaned forward and took my hand in hers sending the familiar electricity through my body. "I really want to remember, I do. But I'm afraid I won't be able to. I mean, it's been over a month and nothing has come up."

"Well, I'm here now. I'll help you. Thats a promise."

"Whatever you say Princey." She giggled. Princey?

"You remember?!" I exclaimed. Shocking her a bit.

"What do I remember?"

"You called me 'Princey'." I cringed a bit at the name.

"Well ya, you're Prince Zuko."

"But I didn't tell you that." I smiled.

"Oh my god! i remembered something!" She started jumping up and down in excitement. "Now you have to tell me what I could do."

"Well... Um... I don't want to scare you."

"Zuko, if I knew before and I loved you, then I can know now too."

"Okay. But, are you afraid of fire still?" The smile faded from her face.

"Um, ye-yeah. A bit. Why would that..." Her eyes widened. "I was a firebender?!" She exclaimed. "How could I have been a firebender? What the hell did we get into?"